Multigenerational Travel may be replacing the Traditional Family Reunion
Replacing The Traditional Family Reunion
There is a new trend taking over senior travel, one that you may have heard about and want to learn more, but are not sure where to turn, or you have never heard about. This trend is quickly replacing the traditional backyard family reunion. Multigenerational travel.
Multigenerational travel is the fastest growing travel trend since many family vacations are now including grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles, and the grandkids. With so many people in on the vacation, putting together a multi-family, multigenerational trip is a bit trickier than most family vacations, so if you are curious about a vacation for the whole family then keep reading and contact Katie Shaler at The Deer Park Travel Agency today to help you plan.
The key to traveling with an extended family is making sure that everyone has a good experience by allowing enough time to plan. It was not too long ago that family gatherings were limited to Disney trips, which are still a great possibility, and our number one destination. Today, families are also choosing all-inclusive resorts, cruises, island destinations, cuisine tours, or private villa rentals worldwide. Many of the villas come with their own staff; they can accommodate 22 or more guests, and are about the same price for a large group-if not cheaper-than an all-inclusive! All-inclusive hotels can be very budget friendly and you may qualify for group discounts or perks when enough rooms are booked. With a cruise you can designate someone to be the Tour Conductor, the person in charge of planning the cruise, and they will receive any free berths or perks.
A multigenerational vacation is a vacation that will create memories for everyone involved that will certainly never be forgotten. Katie Shaler specializes in senior travel and welcomes you to contact her at 276-2065, Katie@thedeerparktravelagency.com, or check out our senior travel deals page at http://www.thedeerparktravelagency.com. Where you can also sign-up for our free newsletter where we will keep you up to date on all of our vacation specials.
From now until July 1st we are offering all KHQ readers up to a $100.00 onboard credit for each balcony cabin purchased on a FANTABULOUS cruise to Alaska or the Hawaiian islands. At The Deer Park Travel Agency we are there to help you plan your dream vacation and are only a phone call away!
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>