Phone Numbers to Claim Stimulus Checks
There are over 116,000 Seniors, Veterans, and Adults with Disabilities in Washington State who have yet to claim their IRS checks ($300 or $600 for married couples ). ADSA estimates many of these individuals are living in residential facilities or they are not aware that they are eligible.
The deadline is October 15 to file a tax form with the IRS. Recipients must file a form for 2007 even if they do not usually file taxes. The attached flyer is available to download and print for more information or log on to www.irs.gov.
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>