Even If You Live Alone, You Don't Have to Travel Alone
Even if you live alone you don't need to vacation alone. Get a group of friends, family, the people from church, or all of the above and more and invite them along for a group vacation. Why? For one, you won't be by yourself. Two, it is one of the safest ways to travel. Three, you know someone. Four, group discounts. There are many more reasons why to travel as a group than why not! At The Deer Park Travel Agency we pride ourselves on putting together some amazing group vacations. Whether it is to Hawaii, Costa Rica, The Grand Canyon, California, or a cruise we can help.
There is no secret about it that a vacation is always more fun and entertaining when you know someone. You can create new memories with old friends and make new friends as well all in some foreign land, or in a domestic haven. When you are planning any vacation you should focus on your safety and when you travel in a group you will obviously be safer than if you travel alone.
Every company is different on when and how they offer their group discounts but with enough people you can receive excellent discounts on such things as your hotel accommodations, airfare, and any activities that may be available in the area. These savings can be huge for a senior on a budget, and at The Deer Park Travel Agency we can help you secure some group discounts for that vacation of a lifetime. So send Katie Shaler an email today at Katie@thedeerparktravelagency.com, visit our website at www.thedeerparktravelagency.com or give her a call at 276-2065, to start your vacation planning today!
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>