SEATTLE, WA- Three additional Seattle Police officers are being investigated for their possible involvement in the January 6th riot at the U.S. Capitol, SPD Chief Adrian Diaz says.
More Top Stories
- The Latest: Biden orders federal agencies to halt rulemaking
- Over $1.5 million spent on WSP Troopers at the Capitol grounds
- Police looking for possibly armed, dangerous man in Moses Lake
- Rep. Dan Newhouse says Biden is "sending our country in the wrong direction"
- Rep. Cathy McMorris-Rodgers attends President Biden's inauguration
- Trump bids farewell to Washington, hints of comeback
- Dubai orders hospitals to cancel surgeries amid virus surge
- The Latest: Harris sworn in as 1st female vice president
- Biden taking helm as president facing pandemic, divisions
- Lil Wayne, Kodak Black get clemency; Joe Exotic does not
- Kicker Blake Mazza will transfer from Washington State to play 'closer to home'
- WIAA updates sports calendar again; moves basketball, wrestling to 'Season 3'
- Source: UW Huskies defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski likely to accept same job at Texas
- Former Gonzaga big man Jeremy Eaton brings toughness, positive outlook to cancer battle