As featured on
Firefighters in Spokane Valley knocked down a fire at an apartment complex Saturday night.
...ANOTHER WINTER STORM SYSTEM TONIGHT AND SATURDAY... .THE NEXT WINTER STORM SYSTEM WILL SPREAD LIGHT SNOW OVER THE AREA STARTING TONIGHT. SNOW WILL INTENSIFY SATURDAY MORNING BEFORE TAPERING OFF IN THE LATE AFTERNOON. HEAVY SNOW ACCUMULATIONS ARE POSSIBLE IN THE CASCADES AND ADJACENT COLUMBIA BASIN AREAS AS WELL AS THE OKANOGAN HIGHLANDS. ...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 7 PM PST SATURDAY... * WHAT...SNOW EXPECTED. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 1 TO 3 INCHES. * WHERE...COEUR D'ALENE, POST FALLS, HAYDEN, WORLEY, DOWNTOWN SPOKANE, SPOKANE VALLEY, AIRWAY HEIGHTS, CHENEY, DAVENPORT, ROCKFORD, AND FAIRFIELD. * WHEN...FROM 4 AM TO 7 PM PST SATURDAY. * IMPACTS...PLAN ON SLIPPERY ROAD CONDITIONS. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... SLOW DOWN AND USE CAUTION WHILE TRAVELING. THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS FOR THE STATE YOU ARE CALLING FROM CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1. &&
Currently in Spokane
- You can now book a private, heated igloo at the Davenport Grand in Downtown Spokane
- 7-year-old girl dead, 4-year-old boy missing after being swept out to sea near Cannon Beach
- Kobe Bryant attends Cashmere-Medical Lake girl's basketball game
- Thousands remain without power around Inland Northwest following Sunday winter storm
- Q6 COLD CASE: Human remains found in Metaline Falls are those of Marty Lang
- School Delays/Closures for Thursday, Jan. 16
- Spokane PD identifies "Porch Pooper" as 55-year-old Dale Kellerher
- It's Going to Get Colder Before it Gets Better!
- "Get out of there and I'll kick your ***!" County plow drivers report dangerous, borderline violent, run ins
- Witnesses: Students jumped from sliding school bus in North Spokane; company denies claims
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
KHQ Breaking News Alerts
Receive breaking news emails from KHQ Local News
KHQ Daily Weather
Daily weather forecasts from the KHQ Weather Authority
KHQ Daily e-Newsletter
Get the latest news, weather, sports and information from the region's top local news source.