Watch No.1 Gonzaga take on the University of Portland at 5 pm.
One of the surest signs that spring really is here is the annual running of the Lilac Bloomsday race. Tens of thousands of people will gather on Riverside ahead of the race, including 82-year-old, Sylvia Quinn.
For many, running in Bloomsday is a family tradition. One Spokane teen has created a tradition of his own, that's even caught the attention of Bloomsday organizers.
Bloomsday is about a month away and a panel of Bloomsday sponsors and organizers have announced which Bloomsday Corporate Cup teams registered with the best team names.
SPOKANE, Wash.- This year Bloomsday's official charity is Second Harvest. Together both organizations have the mission to promote healthy living through physical fitness and nutrition education.
- Woman wins jackpot at local casino, found dead 2 days later
- President Biden supports making a temporary $3,000 payment to parents permanent
- Spokane Valley man wary after care package for Texas family arrives damaged, items added
- WATCH: Toddler falls from 12th floor apartment, suffers non-life-threatening injuries
- "This is a somewhat unusual situation"; Spokane waterline clogged with roots, ice finally fixed
- "Who wants to eat like that?"; Parents upset over masked up mealtimes for Spokane students
- Inslee announces dates when vaccine phases will move forward
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- Child recovering from first case of MIS-C in Grant County
- SPD said missing 13-year-old found safe