SPOKANE, Wash. - Race time is fast approaching, so whether you're heading out the door with your running shoes or if it'll be just another day, here's what you can expect for road closures.
SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are ready for the crowds that Bloomsday brings every year. Officers will be keeping you safe watching from the ground, the sky and along the course.
SPOKANE, Wash. - The family of Collin Sather, the West Valley High School grad and former University of Idaho football player who lost his life to cancer, is running Bloomsday in his honor.
One of the surest signs that spring really is here is the annual running of the Lilac Bloomsday race. Tens of thousands of people will gather on Riverside ahead of the race, including 82-year-old, Sylvia Quinn.
For many, running in Bloomsday is a family tradition. One Spokane teen has created a tradition of his own, that's even caught the attention of Bloomsday organizers.
Bloomsday is about a month away and a panel of Bloomsday sponsors and organizers have announced which Bloomsday Corporate Cup teams registered with the best team names.
SPOKANE, Wash.- This year Bloomsday's official charity is Second Harvest. Together both organizations have the mission to promote healthy living through physical fitness and nutrition education.
- Scott Rolen, slick-fielding third baseman with eight Gold Gloves, gains election into baseball’s Hall of Fame
- Spokane man arrested in Post Falls with drugs and stolen weapons
- Former Spokane surgeon sentenced to 8 years in federal prison, $125,000 in fees
- Spokane police arrest two people, seize drugs, cash, vehicles and ammunition
- Spokane Police Department Major Crimes Unit investigating possible murder-suicide
- Washington State Patrol searching for witnesses to fatal motorcycle crash
- Man killed after being struck by a pickup truck on SR 291 in Suncrest identified
- Man dies in single-vehicle rollover on south Cheney Spokane Road
- Identity released of WSU student found dead in dorm room
- Suspect arrested after threatening to kill 3 workers at local business