Doomsday Hill is one of the most feared parts of the Bloomsday course. You're already feeling the effects of about 4 miles under your belt and then you have a giant hill to climb.
For many, running in Bloomsday is a family tradition. One Spokane teen has created a tradition of his own, that's even caught the attention of Bloomsday organizers.
Bloomsday is about a month away and a panel of Bloomsday sponsors and organizers have announced which Bloomsday Corporate Cup teams registered with the best team names.
SPOKANE, Wash.- This year Bloomsday's official charity is Second Harvest. Together both organizations have the mission to promote healthy living through physical fitness and nutrition education.
- Food Network says Coeur d'Alene restaurant is best spot for fried chicken in Idaho
- ONLY ON KHQ: "I didn't mean to hurt anyone." ,Tyler Rambo talks about the July 4th shooting in Coeur d'Alene
- Washington cannabis thoroughly tested before hitting stores in Spokane
- UPDATE: Driver has heart attack in CDA, veers towards protesters
- 2,246 fetal remains found at home of former abortion doctor
- Crime Stoppers offer reward for tips on Post Falls Lotto ticket theft suspect
- Washington's best college town is...not Pullman, according to ranking
- Spokane woman's dog killed on walk by neighborhood dog loose in Spokane
- Doorbell camera catches cougar of front porch of Utah home
- Suspect from Coeur d'Alene July 4 shooting booked into jail following two arrests