A free, one-day shopping experience showcasing local crafters and artisans. Over 150 vendors featuring home and yard/garden decor, jewelry, quilled wall art, natural soaps and lotions, candles, essential oils, honey products, leather/metal/crochet/fabric gift items, childrens books and toys, unique clothing and many local homemade gourmet edibles and much more. Plus all your favorite Direct Sales/MLM consultants will be attending. Portion of proceeds benefits the Rogers High School Pirate Hoops. The RHS Booster Club will be onsite with food and beverage. Free parking and free to attend.
Currently in Spokane
- Spokane sushi restaurant under scrutiny after videos of apparent kitchen violations surface on Facebook
- Cruise ship turned away from four countries finally docks in Cambodia, former Spokane couple onboard
- Central Valley HS student succumbs to injuries from I-90 Post Falls crash
- QQ Sushi & Kitchen owner fires two employees after release of videos showing apparent kitchen violations
- Patients' lives at risk: State investigation shows disturbing reports of abuse, neglect at Post Falls nursing home
- WSP Trooper discovers suspect produces music while driving semi truck
- "Help Save Simba": Spokane puppy in need of lifesaving measures after being found in garbage bag
- Verizon customer's service restored following outage from "fiber issue"
- Teenager in bulletproof vest arrested after making "concerning comments" in CDA business
- South Carolina girl found dead, days after going missing
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
KHQ Breaking News Alerts
Receive breaking news emails from KHQ Local News
KHQ Daily Weather
Daily weather forecasts from the KHQ Weather Authority
KHQ Daily e-Newsletter
Get the latest news, weather, sports and information from the region's top local news source.