KHQ and Simon from Cravens Coffee delivered coffee to Cross Walk this month. Cross Walk is a homeless shelter for teenagers who don't have a safe place to go. It gives them a place to sleep and provides resources, including access to schooling.
This month we delivered coffee to the Senior Action Network of Eastern Washington. The group was busy wrapping presents to give to seniors throughout Spokane as a part of their mission to give back.
The Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery has a new home and we got to check it out and delivery coffee with Simon from Cravens Coffee.
This month we delivered coffee to the Martin Luther King Jr. Outreach Center. They provide services for families, children and seniors to the east-central neighborhood.
We learned so much visiting Nexus Inland Northwest this month when we delivered coffee with Simon from Cravens Coffee. The non-profit provides services for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Currently in Spokane
- 50-year-old man dies after responding to his son's calls for help
- "Stop being sheep!" Man, woman and child escorted from flight at Spokane International Airport after refusing to comply with mask mandate
- Friday snowfall shatters Spokane's 1957 record
- EXCLUSIVE: Unmasked man in viral Yoke's Facebook video tells his side of the story
- HELP ME HAYLEY- BRIDE AND GLOOM: North Idaho 'wedding crashers' put porta-potty chemicals in hot tub, guests taken to hospital
- 'It's so frustrating': Spokane woman being called by scammers, so we called them back
- Panhandle health board votes to rescind mask mandate
- Spokane family calls for change after security footage shows felon prowling property
- Body found in Spokane River near Riverside Park
- Man forces his way into a home, homeowner fights back with a knife