KHQ and Simon from Cravens Coffee delivered coffee to Cross Walk this month. Cross Walk is a homeless shelter for teenagers who don't have a safe place to go. It gives them a place to sleep and provides resources, including access to schooling.
This month we delivered coffee to the Senior Action Network of Eastern Washington. The group was busy wrapping presents to give to seniors throughout Spokane as a part of their mission to give back.
The Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery has a new home and we got to check it out and delivery coffee with Simon from Cravens Coffee.
This month we delivered coffee to the Martin Luther King Jr. Outreach Center. They provide services for families, children and seniors to the east-central neighborhood.
We learned so much visiting Nexus Inland Northwest this month when we delivered coffee with Simon from Cravens Coffee. The non-profit provides services for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Currently in Spokane
- PICTURES: Officials call it the "thunderstorm of a decade," here are pictures KHQ viewers have taken
- Armed Idahoans say CdA protest presence was "to ensure what happened in Spokane, didn't happen here"
- KHQ EXCLUSIVE: "It was just the right thing to do": Spokane man stops looters at Nike store break-in
- KHQ EXCLUSIVE: Mother calls for full investigation after son's arrest by Spokane Police
- Spokane Police release list of arrests made following Sunday chaos
- HELP ME HAYLEY: Spokane County couple quarantined on cruise ship hit with massive phone bill
- Gov. Inslee activates National Guard in response to protests in Seattle
- EXCLUSIVE: Video seen by hundreds of thousands of KHQ viewers helps ID man with Molotov cocktail at Sunday riots
- 'His nurse told me he cries out for me': Spokane Valley woman struggling to get regular visits with terminally ill husband
- FOUND: Wapato Police find 3-year-old and her father who is suspected of taking her