This month, KHQ and Simon from Cravens Coffee went to Creative Living Services. The group serves adults with physical and developmental disabilities and pairs workers one-on-one with them to care for their everyday needs.
KHQ and Simon from Cravens Coffee delivered coffee to Cross Walk this month. Cross Walk is a homeless shelter for teenagers who don't have a safe place to go. It gives them a place to sleep and provides resources, including access to schooling.
This month we delivered coffee to the Senior Action Network of Eastern Washington. The group was busy wrapping presents to give to seniors throughout Spokane as a part of their mission to give back.
The Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery has a new home and we got to check it out and delivery coffee with Simon from Cravens Coffee.
This month we delivered coffee to the Martin Luther King Jr. Outreach Center. They provide services for families, children and seniors to the east-central neighborhood.
We learned so much visiting Nexus Inland Northwest this month when we delivered coffee with Simon from Cravens Coffee. The non-profit provides services for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Currently in Spokane
- Woman wins jackpot at local casino, found dead 2 days later
- President Biden supports making a temporary $3,000 payment to parents permanent
- Spokane Valley man wary after care package for Texas family arrives damaged, items added
- WATCH: Toddler falls from 12th floor apartment, suffers non-life-threatening injuries
- "This is a somewhat unusual situation"; Spokane waterline clogged with roots, ice finally fixed
- "Who wants to eat like that?"; Parents upset over masked up mealtimes for Spokane students
- Inslee announces dates when vaccine phases will move forward
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- Child recovering from first case of MIS-C in Grant County
- SPD said missing 13-year-old found safe