This month we joined Simon from Cravens Coffee who shared his special Harvest For The World Blend coffee with Holly of The Isaac Foundation.
This month Simon from Cravens Coffee shared his special Zags Blend coffee with Shannon Morse of Cowgirls and Women Warriors.
This month, KHQ and Simon from Cravens Coffee went to Creative Living Services. The group serves adults with physical and developmental disabilities and pairs workers one-on-one with them to care for their everyday needs.
KHQ and Simon from Cravens Coffee delivered coffee to Cross Walk this month. Cross Walk is a homeless shelter for teenagers who don't have a safe place to go. It gives them a place to sleep and provides resources, including access to schooling.
This month we delivered coffee to the Senior Action Network of Eastern Washington. The group was busy wrapping presents to give to seniors throughout Spokane as a part of their mission to give back.
Currently in Spokane
- Dog ejected from car during Sunday crash found on sheep farm, herding sheep
- Helena woman victim of Amazon “Brushing” scheme, how to protect your address
- 'His first paycheck is going to be used for his burial': Family remembers teens killed in Highway 395 crash
- Washington State Patrol confirms identities of teens killed in Highway 395 crash
- "Totally unexpected," man who wins $250K Washington COVID-19 vaccine lottery reflects on win
- Unemployment job search requirements to return in July
- Lincoln County Sheriff charged with obstruction
- Q6 COLD CASE: The Hanging on Tubbs Hill
- 662 square foot house in Seattle on the market for $530K
- UPDATE: WSP looking for witnesses of the US-395 crash that killed 3