KHQ and Simon from Cravens Coffee delivered coffee to Cross Walk this month. Cross Walk is a homeless shelter for teenagers who don't have a safe place to go. It gives them a place to sleep and provides resources, including access to schooling.
This month we delivered coffee to the Senior Action Network of Eastern Washington. The group was busy wrapping presents to give to seniors throughout Spokane as a part of their mission to give back.
The Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery has a new home and we got to check it out and delivery coffee with Simon from Cravens Coffee.
This month we delivered coffee to the Martin Luther King Jr. Outreach Center. They provide services for families, children and seniors to the east-central neighborhood.
We learned so much visiting Nexus Inland Northwest this month when we delivered coffee with Simon from Cravens Coffee. The non-profit provides services for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Currently in Spokane
- KHQ Investigates: Why was an Airway Heights Corrections inmate housed in the same cell as his sister's rapist?
- HELP ME HAYLEY: Spokane woman finds odd credit mark while trying to buy home
- North Idaho restaurants share frustration over customers' rude behavior regarding COVID restrictions
- Inslee extends pause on counties reopening, gives more guidance on new restrictions
- Man claims self defense in deadly North Spokane shooting
- Spokane Public Schools to start 2020-21 academic year with distance learning
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Lake Coeur d'Alene plane crash that killed 8
- Spokane County tops another one-day record of new coronavirus cases with 146 reported today
- Implementation of new requirements for comprehensive sexual education suspended
- Spokane County leaders offer message of support ahead of Inslee's new regulations