SPOKANE, Wash. -- June will mark 36 years since 30-year-old Debbi Finnern was found murdered east of downtown Spokane. Her autopsy report states she was stabbed at least eight times. Defensive wounds all over her hands and wrists showed investigators Debbi had fought for her life.
- "Unfortunately the party is over:" Spokane Valley bar closed again days after defying stay-home order
- 31 positive COVID-19 cases reported at Spokane macaroni plant; SRHD says outbreak is contained
- Spokane Regional Health District says spike in new virus cases is result of contained outbreak
- "Spokane is open for business:" Spokane County gets approval to move into Phase 2
- Spokane County sees first double-digit increase in daily COVID-19 cases since April 24
- Video shows Costco customer arguing with employee over mask policy
- Former WSU cheerleader shares story as a survivor of 'sextortion'
- "I took a skillet and beat a man's head until his soul left his body": Court docs shed light on downtown Spokane murder
- Here are the four phases of reopening Washington
- Here is a list of restaurants that are open for business