SPOKANE, Wash. -- June will mark 36 years since 30-year-old Debbi Finnern was found murdered east of downtown Spokane. Her autopsy report states she was stabbed at least eight times. Defensive wounds all over her hands and wrists showed investigators Debbi had fought for her life.
- KHQ Investigates: Why was an Airway Heights Corrections inmate housed in the same cell as his sister's rapist?
- North Idaho restaurants share frustration over customers' rude behavior regarding COVID restrictions
- Spokane Public Schools to start 2020-21 academic year with distance learning
- HELP ME HAYLEY: Spokane woman finds odd credit mark while trying to buy home
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Lake Coeur d'Alene plane crash that killed 8
- Spokane County tops another one-day record of new coronavirus cases with 146 reported today
- Inslee extends pause on counties reopening, gives more guidance on new restrictions
- Implementation of new requirements for comprehensive sexual education suspended
- 1 Marine dead, 2 injured, 8 missing after vehicle accident
- Additional 7 coronavirus-related deaths reported in Spokane County Monday