A decade after her murder, the cause of death in the case of Kala Williams amended to homicide
“We found out she was cut in half,” Martine said. “We didn’t [learn this wasn’t ruled a homicide] until we got the [autopsy] report.”
As featured on
SPOKANE, Wash. – After 10 years, the manner of death for a woman found dismembered and dumpe…
Currently in Spokane
52° / 48°
Q6 Cold Case Podcast
Listen to the Q6 Cold Case podcast on Spreaker, iTunes, Google Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.Listen to "Q6 Cold Case" on Spreaker.
- Judge halts South Carolina’s new law banning abortions around 6 weeks of pregnancy so state Supreme Court can review
- 2-year-old dies after mom, 3 kids struck by car in Spokane Valley
- Bicyclist killed by semi-truck in northwest Spokane County crash
- Department of Health suspends licenses of Daybreak Youth Services
- Where to catch trout, bass, kokanee and more in Spokane County
- Shooting in Spokane's Logan Neighborhood leads to SWAT incident in Liberty Lake
- Spokane police investigating deadly crash near Division and Second
- Spokane police searching for suspect after shooting in Spokane's Logan Neighborhood
- Coeur d’Alene man arrested after shooting at Corner Bar
- Three students involved in crash outside Mount Spokane High School
More Video From This Section
- 1 min to consume
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.
You don't have any notifications.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.