A mix of wintry weather will hits parts of Idaho and Montana Tuesday. That will bring a mix of rain, freezing rain, and snow in the valleys.
Currently in Spokane
47°F / 39°F
- Bigfoot Sighting? WSDOT cameras capture Sasquatch-like creature on Sherman, Snoqualmie Passes
- So close you can almost taste it! City approves North Spokane Chick-fil-A site plan
- Mead High School student dies after friends say he consumed drugs at sleepover
- One dies after two car crash near Twin Lakes
- SPD says a domestic violence victim used Alexa to call for help, but Alexa won't call 911, so how did she do it?
- Washington man has first reported US case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Police: Mom admits to killing three young children in Phoenix
- Spokane domestic violence suspect found dead in Stevens County
- One suspect arrested in deadly Seattle shooting, two others remain on the run
- Proposed bill would create 32-hour workweeks in the state of Washington