Lift a weight using centrifugal forceWhat you will need:Drinking strawString (about 2 feet in length)2 film canisters – or - several handfuls of Lego’swaterAdult supervisionProcedure:1) Feed string through your drinking straw.If using film canisters:a) tie a knot in each end of the string.b) insert one end into a film canister with the knot inside the canister and place the lid on . the canister to hold the string in place.c) fill the other canister with water, place the end of the string wit...
Currently in Spokane
- Amazon posts more jobs for Spokane facility
- Lake Spokane Elementary student gets surprise of a lifetime during Veterans Day assembly
- Several races still too close to call in Spokane County
- Judge rules for-profit Value Village violated the law, misled Washingtonians
- Officials: Chemical mixture applied by a second employee
- Spotify offering free Google Home Mini in promotion for Premium users
- UPDATE: Crews finish patching hole in Vantage Bridge
- Gov. Inslee postpones transportation projects after voters approve $30 car tab
- Is your Washington driver's license compliant with REAL ID? We've got answers to your questions.
- Court docs outline stalking case of man arrested after slow-speed chase through Kootenai County