What you will need: Foam board or cardboard Binoculars (preferably a set that you are allowed to disassemble without getting in trouble) Razor knife (adult use only) Square or straight edge Tape measure Black spray paint Hot glue gun Camera (I used my GoPro since it is small and can be connected to my phone) Adult supervision Optional: Tripod 1/4" MDF or plywood approx. 7"x14" (if using tripod) Mounting hardware to clip into tripod Drill with drill b...
Currently in Spokane
19°F / 6°F
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Idaho viewer stumbles upon rare "snow rollers" in Worley area
- Spokane family pleads for contest votes to win bike for special needs son
- Fatal crash outside Post Falls kills one
- Avalanches close WB I-90 at St. Regis
- Payless is closing for good, sales start Sunday
- Spokane Public Schools: To delay school or not to delay school?
- Pullman's Cougar Country Drive In closed until further notice
- Soldier's surprise homecoming in Kansas hospital goes viral
- Five arrested for enticing children over the internet in north Idaho over weekend