To track an out of control Chinese rocket - click HERE.
To report anti-semitic incidents, click HERE
To see a list of local agencies receiving funding from passage of the WA state budget CLICK HERE
Watch the Hamilton tribute to Mark Few HERE
Find COVID-19 vaccine appointments HERE
To file a complaint about your doctor CLICK HERE:
Things to Cancel While Moving:
- Avista has a link on their website to start a new service, stop a service and to transfer a service.
- Inland Power: Contact the office with information about the date of the move, a forwarding address and information for your landlord or property manager (if you are living in a place where this applies).
- Cable & Internet:
- For All Cable & Internet Companies you can call their office and cancel your services for the address your moving from and you'll get a final statement or you can transfer your services to your new address.
- Re Route Your Mail
- You can do this through the USPS Website. You'll need your name, phone number, email address, old address and forwarding address.
March 15: For the IRS Get My Payment tool, click HERE
March 5: To visit Idaho's new COVID-19 Vaccine appointment tool CLICK HERE
February 23rd: To see Spokane Public School’s COVID dashboard CLICK HERE
February 19th: To report a hate crime click here
February 12th: For more about the Carl Maxey Social Justice Social Justice Scholarship Program, click HERE
February 4th: Check the Sex Offender Registry HERE
October 30th: If you need immediate emergency housing, HUD has a shelter finder. Simply enter your city or zip code to find a shelter near you.
October 21st: For more information about the Northwest Breast Center, click HERE.
For the full list of Shred Day dates and information, click HERE
Schweitzer Covid-19 plan HERE
49° North Mountain Resort Covid-19 plan HERE
Silver Mountain Resort Covid-19 plan HERE
Lookout Pass Ski and Recreation Area Covid-19 Plan HERE
For a quick assessment with Kvinna Breast Care and Imaging in Liberty Lake, text "health" to 33-777.
More information can be found HERE.
To learn more about first and second waves of coronavirus, click HERE.
- For information to participate in the Hospitality for Hope Fundraiser, to help wildfire victims in Malden and help businesses struggling during this pandemic, click HERE.
- For information on the new guidelines for Fall sports from WIAA, click HERE.
To donate to the wildfire victims of Malden, click HERE.
Buy tickets to the Virtual Heart Strings Concert HERE
If you’d like to learn more about the WEAVE program, go here
To register for PPE distribution in Spokane, click here
Click here for more information about All In Washington, click here.
- Donate to the College Success Foundation by clicking here
Click Here for more information about Spokane Schools' Safe Start program
- Click here to view petition urging the Department of Counter-terrorism to designate the KKK a terrorist organization
- Click here to register for Dan Kleckner's Golf Classic
- Click here to view information about COVID-19 cases in the Panhandle Health District
- Click here to view the latest statewide situation report, which shows increasing COVID-19 transmission in eastern Washington.
- Click here for more information about SBA loans