An in depth look into the wildfires burning in our area, bringing with them smokey air conditions.
The Kittitas County Sheriff's Office has issued a level two evacuation notice for all residents living along Morrison Canyon Lane, Ridge Loop and Twins Lakes Road to Sunlight Drive in the Sunlight Waters area.
The National Weather Service has issued a fire weather watch for the Columbia Basin, Spokane area and the Washington Palouse starting Tuesday, July 23 at 2 p.m.
COEUR d'ALENE, Idaho - The Coeur d'Alene Fire Department says a fire started on Best Hill on Thursday, July 11, was human caused but exactly how it started is unclear.
The National Weather Service has issued a fire weather watch for Adams, Columbia, Douglas, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Lincoln, Spokane, Walla Walla and Whitman Counties.
Update: The 243 Command Fire in Grant County has grown to an estimated 18,774 acres, but is now reported 25 percent contained Wednesday morning.
- Health officials warn restaurant customers about Hep A case
- Spokane woman breaks arm and jaw in four places after Lime scooter brakes abruptly lock
- Armed man shot by deputies in Spokane Valley was armed with a pistol and intoxicated
- Alaska Airlines adding nonstop daily service between Spokane International Airport, Everett's Paine Field
- Hail storm kills, maims more than 11,000 birds in Montana
- St. Maries man dies after head-on collision with unhitched semi trailer on Highway 95
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Multiple streets downtown Spokane will be closed for repaving Monday through Friday
- EMT killed, several people injured at demolition derby crash in Deer Lodge
- Multiple earthquakes shake Montana Thursday evening
- UPDATE: Fatal crash on US 95 near Tensed closed road for three and a half hours