LOS ANGELES (AP) — Some evacuation orders could be lifted early next week for areas devastated by a Northern California wildfire, and residents should be prepared to find bones or bone fragments as they sift through their properties, an official said Wednesday.
CHICO, Calif. (AP) — Those who had fled a deadly Northern California wildfire were looking for answers at an evacuation center when Sheriff Kory Honea walked in. They jumped to their feet, clapped and cheered.
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Stevie Wonder wants to raise money through a benefit concert for California fire victims impacted by the catastrophic wildfires. The R&B legend announced his plan Tuesday to help firefighters and first responders who assisted with the fires at the 22nd annual House Full of Toys Benefit Concert on Dec. 9.
- Visit NWCCWeb to see a map of where major fires are burning
- Northeast Washington Open Incidents (NWICC)
- Central Washington Open Incidents (NWICC)
- Inciweb for Washington State
- The Washington State Department of Natural Resources Fire Twitter account
- Check out these tips on defending your property against fire
- South Hill, Bonners Ferry Shopko locations among stores set to close
- One person killed in crash on Highway 395 south of Loon Lake
- Eight alpacas killed by cougar near Riverside State Park
- UPDATE: Jury finds Torrey Gambill, accused of raping woman he met on Tinder, not guilty on all charges
- Mead woman dies in two-car crash on Highway 2
- Thief delivers devastating blow to Spokane dad trying to make it through school
- Tents removed, arrests made as "Camp Hope" gets shut down
- Former Red Robin restaurant company CEO dies by suicide
- Richland PD exchanges pleasantries with man that comments on own wanted Facebook post, later turns self in
- Report shows dozens of Jesuit Priests accused of child sex abuse lived and worked in Spokane