SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - Insurance claims from California's deadly November 2018 wildfires have topped $11.4 billion.
PARADISE, Calif. (AP) - Authorities are lifting evacuation orders for some Northern California communities ravaged by the state's deadliest wildfire but say no traffic will be allowed into the town of Paradise.
- Visit NWCCWeb to see a map of where major fires are burning
- Northeast Washington Open Incidents (NWICC)
- Central Washington Open Incidents (NWICC)
- Inciweb for Washington State
- The Washington State Department of Natural Resources Fire Twitter account
- Check out these tips on defending your property against fire
- 4 people, including one in Spokane, sickened in statewide Salmonella outbreak
- Meredith Vieira talks about her son, and former KHQ reporter Gabe Cohen's recent engagement
- Spokane climber among North Face group likely killed by Banff avalanche
- Pregnant teacher to be laid off by Spokane Public Schools, unsure of future
- Mead School District budget shortfall recommendations include more than 70 positions cut, program closures
- Naked toddler in Florida IHOP parking lot leads authorities to passed out adults
- Spokane Police say missing 12-year-old boy has been found safe.
- Sandpoint Super Drug finds mysterious safe in floor
- Pullman cocaine dealer arrested after search warrant
- One person killed after crash near Grand Coulee