SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - Insurance claims from California's deadly November 2018 wildfires have topped $11.4 billion.
PARADISE, Calif. (AP) - Authorities are lifting evacuation orders for some Northern California communities ravaged by the state's deadliest wildfire but say no traffic will be allowed into the town of Paradise.
- Visit NWCCWeb to see a map of where major fires are burning
- Northeast Washington Open Incidents (NWICC)
- Central Washington Open Incidents (NWICC)
- Inciweb for Washington State
- The Washington State Department of Natural Resources Fire Twitter account
- Check out these tips on defending your property against fire
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Idaho viewer stumbles upon rare "snow rollers" in Worley area
- Spokane family pleads for contest votes to win bike for special needs son
- Fatal crash outside Post Falls kills one
- Avalanches close WB I-90 at St. Regis
- Payless is closing for good, sales start Sunday
- Spokane Public Schools: To delay school or not to delay school?
- Pullman's Cougar Country Drive In closed until further notice
- Soldier's surprise homecoming in Kansas hospital goes viral
- Five arrested for enticing children over the internet in north Idaho over weekend