Help Me Hayley: Community steps up to replace Idaho man's stolen bike
Currently in Spokane
Help Me Hayley: Community Steps up after thief breaks into family's garage
SPOKANE, Wash. -- If you're still looking for that 'purrrr'fect Christmas gift, the generosity of a local man may be just the ticket.
SPOKANE, Wash. -- On Wednesday, KHQ shared with you a heartbreaking Help Me Hayley request from the Ronald McDonald House. They wanted to shower every single family they would be working with on Christmas, with some holiday magic. They still had five families they were hopeful donors would adopt.
SPOKANE, Wash. -- In this story, you'll meet two people united in their deepest grief. On Sunday, we told you about a woman who recently had her car stolen. It was full of donations she was going to distribute the next day. She was left feeling helpless until a man from her past decided to p…
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - A bold thief targeted a Spokane Valley family who have already been through so much. The victim's say the crook took the one Christmas decoration that meant the most.
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. -- A local man recovering from a heart attack says his real pain began when the bills started piling up. He said an out of network 11 mile ambulance ride has him thousands of dollars in debt.
SPOKANE, Wash. - A local woman says she's heartbroken after she misplaced a priceless, irreplaceable necklace. "It's like I lost him twice," said Amanda Palmen. The necklace contained her fiance's ashes. He died back in April. "My fiance passed away in a car accident unexpectedly," she said.
SPOKANE, Wash. - Last week, we introduced you to an elderly volunteer for the Wishing Star Foundation. After a colon cancer diagnosis, she spent her days making 850 blankets for families the Wishing Star crew works with. With the cancer spreading to other organs, she had a wish of her own. "There isn't anything more they can do," Patricia Basler said. "I'm not ready to go yet."
SPOKANE, Wash. - A woman who has devoted the final years of her life to making blankets for the families the Wishing Star Foundation helps, now has a final wish of her own. Patricia Basler's daughter Gina reached out to Wishing Star's Executive Director Dan Curley. The Wishing Star so graciously helps makes the dreams and wishes of people from ages three to 21 come true, but Patricia's age far exceeds their guidelines.
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Idaho viewer stumbles upon rare "snow rollers" in Worley area
- Spokane family pleads for contest votes to win bike for special needs son
- Fatal crash outside Post Falls kills one
- Avalanches close WB I-90 at St. Regis
- Payless is closing for good, sales start Sunday
- Spokane Public Schools: To delay school or not to delay school?
- Pullman's Cougar Country Drive In closed until further notice
- Soldier's surprise homecoming in Kansas hospital goes viral
- Five arrested for enticing children over the internet in north Idaho over weekend