"It's a nightmare," said Spokane mother, Emily Willrich. "It makes me feel like a failure sometimes. I have tried [to find the formula my son needs] in stores in Spokane, in Idaho."
As featured on
Currently in Spokane
- 9-year-old attacked by cougar returns to the woods with wildlife research staff
- Fatal morning motorcycle crash in north Spokane County
- Sprague closed at Freya due to hazmat situation
- Thousands of dollars in tools stolen from local contractor
- 'We were inches away from losing an officer': Multiple scenes under investigation after SPD officer shot, seriously injured in northeast Spokane
- Winners of the Half Ironman in Coeur d'Alene 2022 are in!
- Part of Skagit River will temporarily close to all fishing
- Deputies and SWAT on scene of barricaded domestic violence suspect at Spokane Valley apartment
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds
- 18-story condominium coming to downtown Coeur d'Alene
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.