KHQ's Sean Owsley reports from Olympia where law enforcement officials are still on alert at the Capitol grounds, but no violence or demonstrations were had on inauguration day.
- It's time to make sure your phone will get Washington's new ShakeAlert early earthquake warnings
- Law and Justice Council recommends county split it in two
- Abandoned but not forgotten: Spokane Valley may tackle shopping cart problem
- Biden's plan to make community college tuition free could help Northwest students, local administrators say
- Candidates, gather your papers, it's election filing week
- Spin Control: Is it too early to talk about the 2024 election in Washington state? How about 2022?
- Most Inland Northwest lawmakers won't attend Biden's pared-down address to Congress
- Protection orders are meant to keep domestic violence victims safe. So why doesn't that always happen?
- How should Spokane fix its housing crisis? A draft plan includes ideas, but the city also wants yours
- Spokane County, city will have to reach agreement in dispatch feud, according to bill signed by Inslee