...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON MONDAY TO 11 PM PDT
* WHAT...High temperatures on Monday into Tuesday will be in the mid
90s to around 104F.
* WHERE...Portions of North and North Central Idaho. Portions of
North Central, Northeast, and Southeast Washington.
* WHEN...From Noon Monday to 11 PM PDT Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Hot temperatures will significantly increase the
potential or heat related illnesses, particularly for those
working or participating in outdoor activities. Residents without
air conditioners will experience a build up of heat within their
homes during the afternoon and evening hours.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The hottest temperatures are expected to
occur on Tuesday for most locations. This event will be shorter
than the last heat wave and temperatures generally won't be quite
Drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air-conditioned room, stay out of
the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors.