March 5: To visit Idaho's new COVID-19 Vaccine appointment tool CLICK HERE
February 23rd: To see Spokane Public School’s COVID dashboard CLICK HERE
February 19th: To report a hate crime click here
February 12th: For more about the Carl Maxey Social Justice Social Justice Scholarship Program, click HERE
February 4th: Check the Sex Offender Registry HERE
October 30th: If you need immediate emergency housing, HUD has a shelter finder. Simply enter your city or zip code to find a shelter near you.
October 21st: For more information about the Northwest Breast Center, click HERE.
For the full list of Shred Day dates and information, click HERE
Schweitzer Covid-19 plan HERE
49° North Mountain Resort Covid-19 plan HERE
Silver Mountain Resort Covid-19 plan HERE
Lookout Pass Ski and Recreation Area Covid-19 Plan HERE
For a quick assessment with Kvinna Breast Care and Imaging in Liberty Lake, text "health" to 33-777.
More information can be found HERE.
To learn more about first and second waves of coronavirus, click HERE.
- For information to participate in the Hospitality for Hope Fundraiser, to help wildfire victims in Malden and help businesses struggling during this pandemic, click HERE.
- For information on the new guidelines for Fall sports from WIAA, click HERE.
To donate to the wildfire victims of Malden, click HERE.
Buy tickets to the Virtual Heart Strings Concert HERE
If you’d like to learn more about the WEAVE program, go here
To register for PPE distribution in Spokane, click here
Click here for more information about All In Washington, click here.
- Donate to the College Success Foundation by clicking here
Click Here for more information about Spokane Schools' Safe Start program
- Click here to view petition urging the Department of Counter-terrorism to designate the KKK a terrorist organization
- Click here to register for Dan Kleckner's Golf Classic
- Click here to view information about COVID-19 cases in the Panhandle Health District
- Click here to view the latest statewide situation report, which shows increasing COVID-19 transmission in eastern Washington.
- Click here for more information about SBA loans