Currently in Spokane
- UPDATE: Water over I-90 has been cleared
- Amazon offers to help employees start delivery business
- Las Vegas woman charged with murder after pushing elderly man off bus who told her she should 'be nicer'
- Blurred lines: A pregnant man's tragedy tests gender notions
- Coeur d'Alene man arrested for stalking after showing up to Target with a gun
- First-year principal at Coeur d'Alene High School to leave position
- Former WWE Superstar Ashley Massaro dies at 39
- 3 in custody in pregnant Chicago woman's slaying
- Owner: Thieves break into Spokane home, hold yard sale with fundraiser items inside
- Maplehurst Apartments in Spokane flooding
Spokane thief steals prescription glasses from car parked in garage, victim unable to work without them
Family has small request for son with rare bone disease
On Sunday night, we told you about an elderly woman searching for the family pictured in photo albums found near a dumpster. She told us it was the "last thing on her bucket list." Within minutes of our story airing, the hunt was over.