Courtesy Dwight Finney
In Newark, New Jersey, lead levels are among the highest in the nation. Shakima Thomas, whose son tested positive for lead in his blood, says she worries about his future.
Occurred on Aug 15, 2019 Russia Info from Licensor: "We saw horses standing on the road. The speed was reduced and the largest horse headed to the middle of the road, blocking our way. It seemed that they regularly ask to pay tribute because after he got cookies he left."
A social media rivalry between two Dallas rappers escalated into a shooting that left a 9-year-old girl dead days before school started, police said.
Long-term exposure to air pollution, especially ground-level ozone, is like smoking about a pack of cigarettes a day for many years, a new study says, and like smoking, it can can lead to emphysema. CNN's Jacqueline Howard explains.
Currently in Spokane
- Spokane woman breaks arm and jaw in four places after Lime scooter brakes abruptly lock
- Two in critical condition after semi trailer comes unhitched, crashes head on into car on Highway 95 near CdA
- Alaska Airlines adding nonstop daily service between Spokane International Airport, Everett's Paine Field
- Washington State DSHS terminates contract with Spokane facility
- Over 6,000 still without power in Coeur d'Alene following outages
- Fortnite world champion becomes victim of swatting
- 3 children killed after car hit from behind on Idaho highway
- Armed man shot by deputies in Spokane Valley was armed with a pistol and intoxicated
- Multiple earthquakes shake Montana Thursday evening
- BREAKING: Actor Peter Fonda dead at 79