A dam on the Hawaiian island of Maui is in imminent danger of failure and an evacuation order has been issued for residents "downstream of Kaupakalua Dam in Haiku," according to the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency. Mayor of Maui County Michael Victorino addresses the media about the evacu…
CNN's Jeff Zeleny speaks to Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), an outspoken critic of former President Donald Trump, about some of the backlash he has received since voting to impeach Trump and his political future.
As investors cheered the Senate's passage of a COVID-19 bill, the Dow surged, yet tech stocks remained flat. Morgan Stanley Investment Management's Chief Global Strategist Ruchir Sharma discusses what this means for the economy.
Joseph Perez's final moments, caught by a Fresno Police officer's bodycam in 2017, were released under federal court order. The family, who has filed a lawsuit against law enforcement officers, paramedics and others, requested the video's release.
Actor Alan Kim broke down in tears as he was honored with Best Young Actor at this year's Critics Choice Awards for his role in "Minari."
Kathy Gillcrist knew she was adopted, but what she didn't know is that a search for her birth parents would lead her to the FBI's most wanted list. CNN affiliate WECT reports.
Two species of sacoglossan sea slugs studied at Nara Women's University in Japan were seen with detached heads living independently of their voluntarily-shed bodies. These slugs grew new bodies in less than a month.
The CDC has released new guidelines saying that people fully vaccinated against Covid-19 can safely visit other vaccinated people and small groups of unvaccinated people in some circumstances, while still maintaining important safety precautions. CNN's Elizabeth Cohen tells us more.
Currently in Spokane
- Woman wins jackpot at local casino, found dead 2 days later
- President Biden supports making a temporary $3,000 payment to parents permanent
- Inslee announces dates when vaccine phases will move forward
- "Who wants to eat like that?"; Parents upset over masked up mealtimes for Spokane students
- Child recovering from first case of MIS-C in Grant County
- WATCH: Toddler falls from 12th floor apartment, suffers non-life-threatening injuries
- UPDATE: Injury rollover crash cleared after causing traffic backup on I-90
- SPD said missing 13-year-old found safe
- Washington GOP proposes "Phase 3" plan for state, Governor's office says it's "not a serious proposal"
- Prowl check turns into deputy-involved shooting north of Chattaroy