// BREAKING NEWS //
17-year-old Alexander vaped every day for more than a year when his lungs were filled with a white cotton-like substance and he almost died. The number of vaping-related injuries has climbed to more than 2,000 cases in the US, concerning doctors who are trying to pinpoint the exact cause.
CNN's Miguel Marquez speaks with voters in Wisconsin, a crucial swing state, about how views of President Donald Trump have evolved as the impeachment inquiry heats up.
The Supreme Court put on hold a lower court opinion that allowed a House subpoena to get President Donald Trump's financial documents to go through. CNN's Ariane de Vogue reports.
The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals blocked the execution of Rodney Reed, who was sentenced to death more than 20 years ago for the 1996 assault, rape and strangling of 19-year-old Stacey Stites. His supporters are now hoping he is exonerated. CNN's Ed Lavandera reports.
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced a major reversal of the US' longstanding policy on Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, rejecting a 1978 State Department legal opinion that deemed the settlements "inconsistent with international law."
Prince Andrew's recent interview with BBC Newsnight about his relationship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has been widely described as a car crash, sparking near-universal condemnation from the UK's national papers and commentators.
Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta discusses President Trump's unannounced medical visit to Walter Reed hospital for a "quick exam and labs" as the first stage of his annual physical.
Currently in Spokane
- 'Sam was a beautiful spark of light:' Family of WSU freshman who died at fraternity releases statement
- Three Spokane men arrested for raping 14-year-old girl while forcing her to take drugs over several days sentenced to 4 1/2 years in prison
- Costco warns customers that $75 coupon on social media is a scam
- Spokane Police to stop pursuing driving suspects, unless involving a "crime of violence"
- Kids found safe, parents in custody after AMBER Alert issued in Great Falls, Montana
- Study shows social work among worst jobs for women's heart health
- Wonder Spokane building set to open this Monday
- Post Falls man nabs record catch-and-release largemouth bass at Coeur d'Alene Lake
- City of Spokane to suspend yard/food waste curbside collection on Nov. 30
- Spokane man convicted of abusing, killing infant son sentenced to over 26 years