CNN's Kaitlan Collins reports on President Donald Trump's attacks on coronavirus task force coordinator Dr. Dborah Birx after she commented that the coronavirus was widespread in the US.
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson has tested positive for Covid-19 and is in self-quarantine, the NFL team announced in a statement.
A high school principal in Alabama parodied MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" to encourage students to be safe when they return to school in the fall.
When asked by CNN's Jim Acosta why members of his coronavirus taskforce have contradicted him, President Donald Trump dodged the question and made inaccurate claims about hydroxychloroquine again. CNN's Brianna Keilar fact-checks those claims.
Manhattan prosecutors signaled that their investigation into President Donald Trump extends beyond alleged hush-money payments made to a former porn star. CNN's Elie Honig and Kara Scannell explain why this is bad for the President.
Nancy Shively, an Oklahoma teacher, voted for Trump in 2016. Now, amid a heated debate on reopening schools and watching his response to the pandemic, she says she fears for her life.
Peter Navarro, White House trade adviser, discusses Microsoft's potential purchase of TikTok, noting that there is "suspicious stuff" between China and Microsoft. He questioned whether Microsoft should "divest its Chinese holdings" if it buys the app.
Georgia's largest school district has confirmed that around 260 employees have either tested positive for Covid-19 or have been exposed. Dr. Jeffrey Gold speaks to CNN's Jim Sciutto about this.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi addresses her recent criticisms that she doesn't have confidence in Dr. Deborah Birx's handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
As coronavirus threatens school openings, parents are taking matters into their own hands and creating learning pods in their own homes. CNN's Laura Jarrett reports.
Judge Esther Salas, the federal judge whose son was killed and husband was shot in their New Jersey home, called for greater privacy protections for judges in her first comments since the shooting.
CNN's John Avlon fact checks President Donald Trump's promises of a new "full and complete" healthcare plan that would replace the Affordable Care Act.
Currently in Spokane
- KHQ Investigates: Why was an Airway Heights Corrections inmate housed in the same cell as his sister's rapist?
- HELP ME HAYLEY: Spokane woman finds odd credit mark while trying to buy home
- North Idaho restaurants share frustration over customers' rude behavior regarding COVID restrictions
- Inslee extends pause on counties reopening, gives more guidance on new restrictions
- Man claims self defense in deadly North Spokane shooting
- Spokane Public Schools to start 2020-21 academic year with distance learning
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Lake Coeur d'Alene plane crash that killed 8
- Spokane County tops another one-day record of new coronavirus cases with 146 reported today
- Implementation of new requirements for comprehensive sexual education suspended
- Spokane County leaders offer message of support ahead of Inslee's new regulations