It was the worst of times. It was the weirdest of times.
BARCELONA, Spain — Barcelona’s iconic La Sagrada Familia basilica has reopened its doors for visits exclusively for health workers after nearly four months of being closed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Two Aurora, Colorado, police officers involved in taking selfie photographs at the memorial site for Elijah McClain and an officer who failed to alert supervisors about the photos have been fired, according to Interim Aurora Police Chief Vanessa Wilson. CNN's Omar Jimenez has more.
LOS ANGELES — California Gov. Gavin Newsom is warning local elected officials that they risk losing state funding if they don’t enforce health orders as the coronavirus pandemic worsens.
Gerry Schappals, a 102-year-old woman in New Hampshire, survived the 1918 influenza pandemic, both breast cancer and colon cancer and Covid-19. CNN's Gary Tuchman reports.
A Southern California man who tested positive for coronavirus after attending a party expressed his fear and regret a day before he died. CNN's Kate Bolduan speaks with his niece.
At least four people are injured after a shooting in the Riverchase Galleria mall in Hoover, Alabama, according to Hoover Police Lt. Keith Czeskleba.
At least eight Secret Service agents are stuck at a hotel in Phoenix, some suffering the flu-like coronavirus symptoms after coming down with the disease while preparing for a visit by Vice President Mike Pence, two people familiar with the matter say. CNN's Pamela Brown has more.
HOOVER, Ala. (AP) — Police: At least four people hospitalized after shooting at mall in Hoover, Alabama; conditions unclear.
(The Center Square) – As Americans gear up for the Fourth of July holiday, its neighbor to the south has closed the border to non-essential travel between Arizona and the Mexican state of Sonora.
CNN's Nick Paton Walsh visits the set of the new film "The Outpost," which is based on Jake Tapper's best-selling book about the Battle of Kamdesh in Afghanistan.
DENVER (AP) — Police: 1 of the officers who stopped Elijah McClain is fired over photos reenacting chokehold used before his death.
DENVER (AP) — Police say photos they were investigating show officers reenacting chokehold used on Elijah McClain before he died.
CNN's Jake Tapper speaks to Brooke Baldwin about the new movie, "The Outpost," which is based on his best-selling 2012 book about the Battle of Kamdesh in Afghanistan.
Currently in Spokane
- Individual who tested positive for COVID-19 being held in Spokane County Jail after refusing to self-isolate
- "I can shoot you": South Hill bystanders draw guns on suspected shoplifter
- Two more Spokane eateries temporarily closing down after positive COVID tests
- Refusal to wear a mask is grounds for refusal of service in Washington
- City Council unanimously rejects Spokane Police Guild contract
- Hauser Lake man drowns on Spokane River after kayak overturns; Children wearing life jackets able to make it to shore
- Spokane County sees new record daily COVID-19 case total with 79 confirmed Monday
- "You never think something like this could happen": Man drowns while tubing on Spokane River
- Brazen burglar robs Spokane home while family slept ‘30 feet away’
- Mayor Woodward: Some businesses wouldn't survive step back in reopening