Jersey City mayor says gunmen targeted Jewish market that was scene of deadly standoff.
CNN's Anderson Cooper discusses Attorney General William Barr taking aim at the FBI over the inspector general's report into the FBI's Russia investigation.
St. John Properties, is a real estate firm, made a surprise announcement that it is giving its 198 employees collectively $10 million in bonuses.
Ex-FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe explains why the photograph tweeted by President Trump of his meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in the Oval Office is so extraordinary.
Former Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe and former FBI General Counsel Jim Baker talks describe how President Trump's personal attacks that included an accusation of treason affected them personally and those around them.
DALLAS (AP) — Philip McKeon, who as a child actor was featured as the son of Linda Lavin's Alice Hyatt in the 1980s CBS situation comedy “Alice,” has died in Texas at age 55, a family spokesman said.
President Donald Trump met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov just as House Democratic leaders unveiled two articles of impeachment into the President.
Fox News hosts are offering their own interpretation of the FBI report recently released by the Department of Justice Inspector General.
Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black and Karen Gillan return in a follow-up to the 2017 hit 'Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.' David Daniel has a preview.
CNN's Jake Tapper examines President Trump's relationship with the truth as he lashes out at FBI Director Christopher Wray for backing the findings of an inspector general report that found the investigation into Russian election interference was properly launched.
Nine-year-old child prodigy Laurent Simons, who was due to finish his studies in electrical engineering at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TUE), has left his university course, following a dispute over his graduation date.
Attorney General William Barr says he disagrees with the inspector general's conclusion that the FBI had properly opened its investigation into President Donald Trump's campaign in 2016.
Authorities: No indication of terrorism in New Jersey shooting that killed multiple people, including an officer.
Navy says flight training suspended for about 175 Saudi Arabian students in wake of Florida base shooting Friday.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced Tuesday that his office joined 18 other states in urging the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn a lower court ruling that blocked construction of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline, according to a news release from the office.
Currently in Spokane
- "One of the nicest people:" Neighbors remember man killed when truck collapsed on top of him in northeast Spokane
- BREAKING: Four children found safe in Cheney after Amber Alert
- Peloton market value plummets after backlash from controversial holiday ad
- Rathdrum records unacceptable level of lead in drinking water for first time in city's history
- Spokane Valley Best Buy employee saves customer's life on Thanksgiving night
- Holiday Lights return to Manito Park's Gaiser Conservatory next week
- Report: Toddler found dead in Montana had red flags dating back to before birth
- KHQ Investigates: Business owners call campers at North Spokane parking lot a "horrible homeless situation"
- Spokane County Medical Examiner identifies man killed after truck collapsed on top of him
- Steve Groene, whose children fell victim to serial murderer, dies of cancer at 62