GENEVA — A top official at the World Health Organization says the explosive number of coronavirus cases is only partly driven by the variants, warning countries that loosening control measures may worsen the pandemic.
The Covid-19 pandemic cancelled graduation ceremonies across the country, but that didn't stop these graduates from building backyard stages and live-streaming from the living room. Watch more human stories of the pandemic.
Colorado State Rep. Leslie Herod tells CNN's John Berman about why she confronted her Republican colleague State Rep. Richard Holtorf over his use of a racist term.
A California school district has apologized after offering a "White student support circle" in the wake of the Derek Chauvin verdict. CNN's Laura Jarrett reports.
(The Center Square) – Official numbers from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics show unemployment rose in the month of April as hiring fell far short of estimates.
Bruce Bartman has been sentenced to five years of probation after pleading guilty to casting a vote in the name of his deceased mother in an effort to reelect then-President Donald Trump, according to court records and Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer's office. CNN's Jessi…
"United Shades of America" heads to Atlanta to explore the lack of equity and representation in STEM through the vibrant lens of Afrofuturism. Watch Sunday, May 9 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
A fight between two children on a playground ended two days later with four people transported to a local hospital and three arrested.
US Capitol riot defendant Anthony Antonio was hooked on Fox News and developed "Foxitis" and believed the lies about the 2020 election, his lawyer said during a virtual court hearing.
Employees at a Florida elementary school are under investigation after a mother recorded her 6-year-old daughter getting punished with a paddle by two women.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki responds to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's comment that "100%" of his focus is on stopping the Biden administration.
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) plans to launch a speaking tour alongside Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), beginning at a retirement community in Florida. Residents of the community, The Villages, tell CNN's Randi Kaye what they think of Gaetz.
CNN's Chris Cuomo reacts to a number of GOP lawmakers who have touted Covid relief provided through President Biden's $1.9 trillion coronavirus economic relief package, even though every Republican in Congress voted against it.
The future of President Biden's agenda is hinging on two Arizona Democrats, whose support for Biden's top priorities is not a sure thing. CNN's Jeff Zeleny reports.
Currently in Spokane
- Inslee announces venues can increase capacity by adding "vaccinated only" sections
- Pregnant woman, man in critical condition following head-on collision
- At least two victims confirmed in Tukwila Southcenter Mall shooting
- Woman allegedly sets home on fire with person inside, watches it burn while sitting in lawn chair
- Family of murder victim Makayla Young asking for community support, impact statements ahead of sentencing
- Spokane man a million dollars richer after a visit from Publishers Clearing House
- Spokane homeowners say this isn't the first time a car has crashed into their house
- 'See something, say something': Spokane Police quickly nab suspected thief thanks to neighborhood vigilance
- Sheriff: Girl shoots 3 at Idaho school; teacher disarms her
- 2 students, 1 custodian shot at Idaho middle school, male student in custody