Currently in Spokane
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - The Panhandle Health District has announced a total of 32 cases of COVID-19 in the Panhandle area.
The coronavirus has dealt a financial blow to millions of Americans and now April's bills are coming due.
We are watching for scattered rain and snow showers today across the Inland Northwest. By this afternoon the snow level should rise to about 2300ft according to the National Weather Service. Hail and graupel will also not be ruled out for today. When we aren't seeing rain or snow we will exp…
WHITMAN COUNTY, Wash. - The Whitman County Public Health Department is reporting two more positive COVID-19 test results, bringing the total to 10 in Whitman County.
COEUR d'ALENE, Idaho - Coeur d'Alene Police along with U.S. Marshals arrested a fugitive and rescued a missing child in downtown Coeur d'Alene Tuesday, March 31.
PULLMAN, Wash. - With the wave of new challenges and issues created by COVID-19 still washing over the country and the world, Washington State University is working to address one particular area of concern - finance.
Costco is taking another step towards social distancing efforts, saying it will allow no more than two people to enter its warehouses with each membership card.
SPOKANE, Wash. - Authorities are investigating after a man's body was left unattended in North Spokane Wednesday morning.
Cool and unsettled weather continues into April!
Wimbledon was canceled on Wednesday because of the coronavirus pandemic, the first time since World War II that the oldest Grand Slam tennis tournament won’t be played.
PORTLAND, Ore. - Fred Meyer will begin providing all of its hourly grocery, supply chain, manufacturing, pharmacy and call center associates a "Hero Bonus" for all of their hard work on the frontlines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump warned Americans to brace for a “hell of a bad two weeks” ahead as the White House projected there could be 100,000 to 240,000 deaths in the U.S. from the coronavirus pandemic even if current social distancing guidelines are maintained.
Here are the extended versions of the KHQ Local News 11 at 11 Mad Minute stories from Tuesday, March 31st.
One is in custody after being suspected of causing a two-car crash that caught a house in east Spokane on fire Tuesday night.
The Spokane County Regional Animal Protection Service has created a new interactive tool to help families who can no longer afford to care for their pets.
- Washington State senior defensive back Bryce Beekman passes away at 22
- Gov. Inslee declares commercial and residential construction non-essential
- 6.5 earthquake rocks southern Idaho, according to USGS
- Public health officials announce first COVID-19 death in Spokane County
- Third & fourth COVID-19 related deaths reported in Spokane County; 136 total cases confirmed
- How to make sure you get your stimulus check ASAP
- Here's a list of essential workers following Gov. Inslee's 'Stay Home, Stay Healthy' order
- What's open and what's closed at Spokane parks
- HELP ME HAYLEY: Spokane Valley nurse battling HOA for approval to 'self-isolate' in trailer after shifts to keep family safe
- How much money can you expect to receive from the stimulus checks?