From 8-man football to Eastern Washington’s first-team offensive line, Will Gram continues to improve
WYOMING, Mich. (AP) - A 5-year-old Michigan boy had a craving for McDonald's but his grandmother was sleeping so he called 911 and made a request.
BOISE, Idaho (AP) - A Boise nonprofit will begin accepting applications for families that want to live in one of four affordable houses made of steel shipping containers.
BALTIMORE (AP) - Maryland's highest court won't reconsider its rejection of a new trial for a man whose murder conviction was chronicled in the hit podcast "Serial" and an HBO documentary series.
SPOKANE, Wash. - Newly elected Idaho Governor Brad Little stopped by the KHQ studios Friday afternoon to talk about his first 100 days in office.
PARIS (AP) — Hunkered down in their hives and drunk on smoke, Notre Dame’s smallest official residents — some 180,000 bees — somehow managed to survive the inferno that consumed the cathedral’s ancient wooden roof.
SEATTLE, Wash.- The Seattle mayor's office received video accusing Yakima County officials of releasing an inmate near a known homeless camp by Interstate 5.
The memory of what prompted America to jump into World War II faded just a little bit more Thursday night, with the passing of Ray Garland. Garland was 19-years-old in 1941, serving aboard the USS Tennessee. He arrived on deck for flag detail, and then history unfolded right in front of his eyes.
BOISE, Idaho- Health officials in Idaho say passengers who used an on-board bathroom on a Greyhound bus traveling from Salt Lake City to Boise on April 10 may have been exposed to hepatitis A.
COLVILLE, Wash. - There is no threat to students after an incident involving a firearm at Colville Junior High School Friday.
SPOKANE, Wash. - The family of missing Alpinist, and Spokane native, Jess Roskelley is holding out hope that he is still alive, but on Friday his sister says they believe that he and two other climbers were killed in an avalanche. The 36-year-old climber was tackling a difficult route on How…
ELLENSBURG, Wash.- A CWU student was exposed to measles while traveling internationally, says university President James Gaudino on Friday.
Currently in Spokane
- 4 people, including one in Spokane, sickened in statewide Salmonella outbreak
- Meredith Vieira talks about her son, and former KHQ reporter Gabe Cohen's recent engagement
- Spokane climber among North Face group likely killed by Banff avalanche
- Pregnant teacher to be laid off by Spokane Public Schools, unsure of future
- Mead School District budget shortfall recommendations include more than 70 positions cut, program closures
- Naked toddler in Florida IHOP parking lot leads authorities to passed out adults
- Spokane Police say missing 12-year-old boy has been found safe.
- Sandpoint Super Drug finds mysterious safe in floor
- Pullman cocaine dealer arrested after search warrant
- One person killed after crash near Grand Coulee