SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash - A driver is facing charges after allegedly driving drunk, causing a three-vehicle crash and knocking out power to part of Spokane Valley.
Deputies said just before 5 A.M. on Sunday, the driver of a Chrysler Seabring was speeding, ran a red light and smashed into two other vehicles at the intersection of Farr and Appleway.
One of the vehicles hit a power pole and brought down the power line.
The power company is currently working to repair that line. It said it will be about two hours until power is restored and the intersection of Appleway and Farr Road reopens.
Deputies say no one was seriously hurt.
As featured on
Currently in Spokane
- Colville senior football player taken off life support
- Amusement Park Panic: What’s in the proposal for the west shore of Flathead Lake?
- Concerns surrounding new cases and restrictions in Spokane County
- Gov. Inslee updates criteria for counties to stay in Phase 3
- UPDATE: Kellogg High School student passes away after incident on April 6
- BREAKING: Man in custody after women found dead and 5-year-old severely injured
- Nearly half of new US virus infections are in just 5 states
- UPDATE: Missing 12-year-old boy from Spokane Valley found safe
- Mask requirement protest expected at Lake City High School Friday morning
- Inslee to announce possible new COVID restrictions Monday
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.