Cloudy skies, with some hit and miss showers through the end of the week. A stronger system will move in Friday night into Saturday bringing valley rain and mountain snow to the Pacific Northwest. Snow levels into Saturday will hover between 3000 and 4000 feet, light snow and a rain/snow mix will likely cause some issues for travelers across mountain passes through the first half of the weekend. Daytime highs remain in the upper 30's and low 40's with overnight lows in the low 30's.
Currently in Spokane
- "I am reeling from the loss": Friends and family remember those lost in Lake Coeur d'Alene mid-air crash
- Individual who tested positive for COVID-19 being held in Spokane County Jail after refusing to self-isolate
- Kootenai County Sheriff's Office identifies some victims of Lake Coeur d'Alene mid-air plane crash
- WSP: 21-year-old Spokane woman killed in early morning DUI crash
- Spokane property manager searching for answers after finding one of her properties already rented out
- Two more Spokane eateries temporarily closing down after positive COVID tests
- WSP: Endangered Missing Person Advisory canceled after four Montana children located safely
- Mary Kay Letourneau, former Seattle-area teacher convicted of raping student she later married, dies at 58
- "I want to thank him. Because that was my family." Mother who lost family in CdA plane crash talks to KHQ
- KHQ EXCLUSIVE: Spokane Symphony administrator fired for online posts about COVID-19 and BLM
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
KHQ Breaking News Alerts
Receive breaking news emails from KHQ Local News
KHQ Daily Weather
Daily weather forecasts from the KHQ Weather Authority
KHQ Daily e-Newsletter
Get the latest news, weather, sports and information from the region's top local news source.