If you spend any time around a person with special needs, you quickly learn how amazing and full of life they are. But what's it like to be a parent to one? Some of you already know, but many may wonder. KHQ's Matt Rogers introduces us to an Action Dad who wouldn't have it any other way.
Currently in Spokane
- Spokane streets to close down Friday as 9,000 people make their way downtown for various events
- SPD responds to three shootings overnight, man dies after being shot multiple times downtown
- Health panel suspends Washington physician assistant's license after alleged ivermectin prescription,
- Washington State Patrol outlines geographical breakdown of troopers lost due to vaccine mandate
- Rare grizzly bear confirmed in northern Idaho forest
- Spokane Mayor Nadine Woodward issues statement regarding vaccine mandate impact
- WSU terminates head coach Nick Rolovich, other unvaccinated assistants
- Bonner County man’s murder described as ‘overkill,’ family desperate for justice
- "The Weeknd" cancels April concert at Spokane Arena
- AMBER Alert activated for 3-month-old from Yakima
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.