Airway Heights Police are investigating after someone distributed racist flyers in a neighborhood. Police Chief Brad Richmond said the flyers were not consistent with the city's values.
As featured on
Currently in Spokane
- Woman falls from third story window in downtown Spokane
- 1 Riverside High School student involved in Chattaroy crash dies, second remains in hospital
- Pullman boil water advisory lifted after crews repair broken water main
- Spokane Police: Man who got crushed by car could've been trying to steal catalytic converter
- Army Corps stopping housing development on Lake Pend Oreille
- Camp Hope costs City of Spokane more than $400,000 so far
- East Central Neighborhood Council wants to work with local, state leaders on Camp Hope solutions
- Police investigating murder in Sandpoint hotel room
- WSDOT responds to Spokane sheriff's vow to clear out Camp Hope
- Spokane police officer on leave following rape allegations
From Our Sponsors
At first glance, a brake pedal, a prescription drug, and a nail gun don’t have a lot in common, despite hanging out together in the joke. But there’s one key that ties them all together—a defect in any of these items can lead to an accident Read more
Focusing on what happens after a road crash and what you should do as a victim is crucial because your decisions will influence your chances of being adequately compensated. Even so, as a driver or pedestrian, what can you do to keep the roads safe? Read more
For many, the debate is still out on whether politicians or lawyers occupy a lower place on the “socially acceptable to admit to” scale. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t share a laugh over a profession that deserves it from time to time. Check out our top ten jokes about lawyers that make even us laugh. Read more
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.