COEUR d'ALENE, Idaho - The Coeur d’Alene Fire Department, Area Agency on Aging of North Idaho and Panhandle Health District are working together to begin an in-home COVID-19 vaccination program.
The program starts today, April 7 and will continue over the next three weeks.
Those who are homebound in the Panhandle Health District can call to make an appointment. There will not be a cost for the service.
The crew consists of an EMT from the Coeur d’Alene Fire Department along with a volunteer with the Area Agency on Aging of North Idaho.
If you are homebound and looking to get vaccinated, Area Agency on Aging of North Idaho at 208-667-3179.
The need for the service will be assessed after the third week.
Currently in Spokane
51°F / 25°F
- Colville senior football player taken off life support
- Amusement Park Panic: What’s in the proposal for the west shore of Flathead Lake?
- Concerns surrounding new cases and restrictions in Spokane County
- Gov. Inslee updates criteria for counties to stay in Phase 3
- UPDATE: Kellogg High School student passes away after incident on April 6
- BREAKING: Man in custody after women found dead and 5-year-old severely injured
- Nearly half of new US virus infections are in just 5 states
- UPDATE: Missing 12-year-old boy from Spokane Valley found safe
- Mask requirement protest expected at Lake City High School Friday morning
- Inslee to announce possible new COVID restrictions Monday
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.