The emergency warming shelter the City opened at the Convention Center for the cold snap is set to close tomorrow morning at 8. The temperature at the time is estimated to be in the 30s.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON... * WHAT...Visibility one quarter mile or less in dense fog. * WHERE...Porthill, Elk, Chewelah, Winchester, Brewster, Waterville, Cheney, Hayden, Rathdrum, Ephrata, Naples, Wilbur, Coolin, Colville, Arden, Newman Lake, Bonners Ferry, Clayton, Coeur d'Alene, Lamona, Moses Lake, Coulee City, Spokane, Sandpoint, Bridgeport, Electric City, Omak, Okanogan, Post Falls, Malott, Newport, Chelan, Harrington, Davenport, Entiat, Priest River, Grand Coulee, Creston, Monse, Stratford, Orin, Deer Park, Inchelium, Coulee Dam. * WHEN...Until 2 PM PST this afternoon. * IMPACTS...Low visibility could make driving conditions hazardous. Freezing fog will result in slick roadways and sidewalks. Conditions may change rapidly. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... If driving, slow down, use your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you. &&
Currently in Spokane
- Biden acknowledges Americans' frustrations on COVID-19, economy, says he may need to settle on smaller spending agenda
- Spokane Goodwill evacuated and under investigation for suspicious item in donations box
- Former NFL player Siavii found dead in Kansas federal prison
- Drivers concerned about watered down gas at Spokane Valley gas station
- Suspect to be seen in court after man shot in face on lower South Hill
- Sprague Avenue closed near Walmart
- 'People need to be held accountable': Man wrongfully arrested for fatal bar fight files suit against Spokane County
- Man dies after crashing into moose on I-90 west of Spokane
- Spokane deputies searching for missing man after finding his wrecked car
- 40-year-old man suspected of driving impaired charged with vehicular homicide after hitting pedestrian in Spokane Valley
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.