Currently in Spokane
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
The killing and mutilation of five bulls in their prime has sparked a multi-agency investigation in eastern Oregon, but detectives have no leads and can not find a cause of death.
The criminal charges against Sheriff Hatcher are being moved to be dismissed, according to Sheriff Hatcher's lawyer, Scott W. Johnson.
SPOKANE, Wash. - A crash involving a school bus has closed down Rowan at Ash Wednesday afternoon.
CHICAGO (AP) - Boxer Patrick Day has died four days after sustaining head injuries in a fight with Charles Conwell.
READING, Pa. (AP) - A British family that made an unauthorized crossing from Canada into the United States has been deported after nearly two weeks in federal custody.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Holy throwback, Batman! The Batmobile from Warner Brothers' 1995 hit, "Batman Forever," is on display in the nation's capitol.
A homeless man swings around a piece of rebar after an employee wakes him up asked him to leave the store.
KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - Kootenai County Sheriff's deputies are asking for information about a worksite trailer that was stolen from a job at milepost 21 along Interstate 90.
NEW YORK (AP) - Chelsea Clinton is quashing the rumor that she might run for the New York congressional seat being vacated by retiring Rep. Nita Lowey.
LEE COUNTY, Flo. - A Florida man is accused of breaking into a Fort Myers business using a forklift, smashing windows with a hammer and stripping down while inside.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Netflix's subscriber growth is bogging down even before the leading video streaming service confronts high-powered threats from Apple and Walt Disney Co.
NEW YORK (AP) — Nearly a million children could lose their automatic eligibility for free school lunches under a Trump administration proposal that would reduce the number of people who get food stamps.
BAGLEY, Iowa (AP) - Blood may be thicker than water, but it'll still flood your basement.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Federal investigators say an aging, failed elbow pipe appears to be the cause of a June fire and subsequent explosions that left five people with minor injuries and destroyed part of the processing unit at the largest oil refinery on the East Coast.
New data shows the introduction of meat-alternative increased traffic at the fast food chain.
SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane County Sheriff's Office is making the public aware of the move/release of a Level III Sex Offender in the Spokane area.
- Court Docs: Spokane County detectives investigating after 3-month-old baby tests positive for meth
- Subaru recalls some Forester vehicles due to airbag issue
- Popularity of Spokane housing market causing problems for buyers
- Chevy Chase coming to Spokane to screen 'Christmas Vacation' at the Fox, host Q&A on Black Friday
- "I was so embarrassed" - Spokane man discharged from hospital in gown after he says staff lost his clothes, wallet
- Spokane Police arrest 41-year-old man accused of threatening mass shooting in downtown
- Bargain buyers beware: bed bug-filled furniture selling in Spokane
- Man arrested after escaping work release and taunting Spokane Police on social media
- Spokane area seeing increase in field mice
- Missing teen's family asks Spokane community for help