People inside the Longhorn Barbecue restaurant in Spokane Valley had to be evacuated because of a chimney fire Tuesday night.
Firefighters were called to the scene at 2315 N. Argonne Road around 9:30 p.m. for a reported fire. Arriving crews discovered a chimney fire at Longhorn. A total of nine units responded to the call. Crews say there was smoke, but no flames inside the restaurant.
9 units on scene of a chimney fire at Longhorn in the valley. No internal flames. Crews continue to investigate. pic.twitter.com/SHEooqmiPW— Spokane Valley Fire (@SpokaneValleyFD) October 3, 2018
Investigators are still working to determine the cause of the fire and the extent of the damage to the restaurant.