Spokane Valley Mall
6pm - 8pm
Spokane Valley Mall is hosting a fun, family-friendly evening of Trick or Treating on October 31st from 6PM to 8PM.
6PM to 8PM
Children 12 and Under are welcome to Trick or Treat at our amazing mall stores from 6PM to 8PM on Saturday, October 31st. We hope to see all those smiling little faces at NorthTown Mall in your crazy costumes. Look for the stores with signs that tell you they have candy. Candy is while supplies last.
Garden Plaza in Post Falls
When: 4 p.m.
Where: Garden Plaza, 545 N. Garden Plaza Court, Post Falls
Indoor fun trick or treating. Goblins, ghouls and witches … come with your grandparents for a great evening. Prizes every 15 minutes.
Silver Lake Mall Trick-or-Treating
October 31st. ~ 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Candlelight Fellowship & Silver Lake Mall are hosting a FREE family event. Games for all ages, face painting, a pumpkin search with a chance to win great prizes and of course lots of candy for the trick or treaters. Come down to the Mall on Halloween for a safe, fun, family time.
Halloween night happenings
* City Fall Festival: 5:30-8:30 p.m., Heart of the City Church sponsored, Kootenai County Fairgrounds. Games, hay rides, chili cook-off, pie contest, candy. Free and open to all.
* Dalton Gardens Church of Christ "Trunk or Treat:" 5-7 p.m., 6439 N. Fourth St. Treats, games, hot dogs, prize drawings. Info: 772-0541
* Halloween Fun at the Mall: 5-7:30 p.m. Silver Lake Mall and Candlelight Christian Fellowship are offering games, prizes, cookie decorating, animal balloons, face painting and plenty of candy at this free event. Silver Lake Mall, 200 W. Hanley Ave, Coeur d'Alene. Info: 772-7755
* Kroc Candy Land Halloween Party: 5-8 p.m., Candy Castle (zone), the Lollipop Forest (gym), and the Molasses Swamp (cove pool). Free and open to the public. No membership required. Kids 10 and younger require adult supervision. Salvation Army Kroc Center, 1765 W. Golf Course Road, Coeur d'Alene. Info: 208-667-1865
* North Country Chapel Harvest Carnival: 4-8 p.m., candy, games, prizes, 2281 W. Seltice Way, Post Falls. Info: 773-7100
* Real Life Ministries Harvest Festivals: 5-8 p.m., 1866 Cecil Road, Post Falls; and 5:30-7:30 p.m., 610 N. Fourth St., Coeur d'Alene. Games, prizes, candy, drawings, bounce-houses, food and snacks for purchase; bring non-perishable food to support the RLM Food Room. For all kids up to fifth grade; separate section for middle school age kids only at the Post Falls location. Free. Info: Post Falls, 777-7325; Coeur d'Alene, 664-4238
* Lions Club Haunted House: 6-10 p.m., this annual 'Nightmare on Fourth Street' fundraiser supports the Post Falls Lions Club, $7/person (bring 2 non-perishable items and get $2 off). Fourth Avenue and Post Street, Post Falls.
* Coeur d'Alene Downtown Trick or Treat: 4-6 p.m. Trick or treat local businesses. Fun for the whole family. Info: Gay, 415-0116
* Post Falls City Hall Trick or Treat: 2-5 p.m., Post Falls City Hall, 408 N. Spokane St. Ghouls, goblins, princesses, superheroes, and kids of all ages are invited for a safe trick-or-treating alternative.