SPOKANE, Wash. - Today High Country Orchard at Green Bluff opens for the season with the return of warmer weather and sunny skies.
Right now High Country Orchard is one of the few family businesses that are open at Green Bluff and they are eager to get the season started.
So far they have been working hard to make sure everything is cleaned and ready after the winter months, including adding a new covered area for their patio and expanding some seating in the orchard so there is plenty of room for people to enjoy their outdoor activities.
"People are hungry to get out," said Teri Story, High Country Orchard owner. "We're excited to have a full orchard to spread out and it's that time to really connect with the people that we love."
The store has been completely rearranged and they're already starting to line up events for the whole family.
As featured on
Currently in Spokane
- Dog ejected from car during Sunday crash found on sheep farm, herding sheep
- Helena woman victim of Amazon “Brushing” scheme, how to protect your address
- 'His first paycheck is going to be used for his burial': Family remembers teens killed in Highway 395 crash
- UPDATE: WSP looking for witnesses of the US-395 crash that killed 3
- Washington State Patrol confirms identities of teens killed in Highway 395 crash
- Unemployment job search requirements to return in July
- "Totally unexpected," man who wins $250K Washington COVID-19 vaccine lottery reflects on win
- Q6 COLD CASE: The Hanging on Tubbs Hill
- 662 square foot house in Seattle on the market for $530K
- Lincoln County Sheriff charged with obstruction
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.