IDAHO- Idaho is expanding its crisis standards of care for the entire state.
An example patients who go to the hospital, might find that beds aren't available or are in untraditional locations like conference rooms.
Currently in Spokane
- Spokane streets to close down Friday as 9,000 people make their way downtown for various events
- Washington State Patrol outlines geographical breakdown of troopers lost due to vaccine mandate
- SPD responds to three shootings overnight, man dies after being shot multiple times downtown
- Health panel suspends Washington physician assistant's license after alleged ivermectin prescription,
- Spokane Mayor Nadine Woodward issues statement regarding vaccine mandate impact
- Rare grizzly bear confirmed in northern Idaho forest
- Reported structure fire north of Spokane drawing sizable police presence
- WSU terminates head coach Nick Rolovich, other unvaccinated assistants
- Bonner County man’s murder described as ‘overkill,’ family desperate for justice
- FBI confirms human remains found in Florida reserve belong to Brian Laundrie
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.