COEUR D'ALENE - The driver who caused a life-threatening crash over the summer has been sentenced to a nine year fixed prison sentence Monday.
COEUR D'ALENE - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office is looking to interview anyone who had a personal relationship with Larry Dean Isenberg.
POST FALLS - William Christopher Carlson, a Post Falls man, is now facing second-degree murder charges stemming from a shooting at his home last fall.
HAYDEN - The victim identified in the deadly Sunday morning bar shooting was a convicted drug smuggler whose story inspired the film "Kid Cannabis".
OWYHEE COUNTY - Owyhee County Sheriff's Office is looking for a man who went missing Friday after his family's car got stuck and he went to walk for help.
KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho. -- KCSO detectives have worked to solve a missing person's case for more than a decade. They have little to go on, but are hopeful someone out there may see this story and help them solve the case.
ST REGIS, MT - State troopers were working hard Wednesday night to rescue drivers who got stuck in the snow after avalanches buried westbound lanes of I-90 near St. Regis, Montana.
MOSCOW, Idaho - University of Idaho President Chuck Staben will ask a leave to be approved for fall semester in preparation for a teaching assignment.
KOOTENAI COUNTY - Idaho Attorney General Lawrence Wasden announced Monday that five people were arrested in northern Idaho for child sexual abuse over the weekend.
DALTON GARDENS, Idaho - The Kootenai County Volunteer Search and Rescue Unit and the Sheriff's Office will be conducting a training session on Saturday.
With cold air firmly entrenched over the west coast, a strong storm system dropping in from Canada looks to bring widespread impacts of snow, gusty winds and bitter cold wind-chill temperatures over the weekend.
BOISE, Idaho - A bill that would extend workers' compensation benefits to Idaho first responders suffering from psychological injuries is heading to the Senate floor.
BOISE, Idaho (AP) - Legislation to commend the Idaho Music Educators Association and recognize March each year as Music in Our Schools Month in Idaho is on its way to the full House.
BOISE, ID - Idaho's Supreme Court dismissed a lawsuit brought by the Idaho Freedom Foundation, ruling that Proposition Two is indeed constitutional.
BOISE, ID - A proposed bill in Idaho that would close loopholes to the age of sexual consent was introduced to the Idaho House of Representatives Tuesday, Feb. 5.
NORTH IDAHO - Like soldiers getting ready for war, plow drivers from the Idaho Transportation Department get ready to do battle on Lookout.
Currently in Spokane
- 4 people, including one in Spokane, sickened in statewide Salmonella outbreak
- Meredith Vieira talks about her son, and former KHQ reporter Gabe Cohen's recent engagement
- Spokane climber among North Face group likely killed by Banff avalanche
- Pregnant teacher to be laid off by Spokane Public Schools, unsure of future
- Mead School District budget shortfall recommendations include more than 70 positions cut, program closures
- Naked toddler in Florida IHOP parking lot leads authorities to passed out adults
- Spokane Police say missing 12-year-old boy has been found safe.
- Sandpoint Super Drug finds mysterious safe in floor
- Pullman cocaine dealer arrested after search warrant
- One person killed after crash near Grand Coulee