Immigrant women and children gather at Spokane Central Library for International Women's Day
Immigrant women and children gathered at the Spokane Central Library on Wednesday in recognition of International Women's Day. Those in attendance overcame language barriers to exchange phone numbers and enjoy each other's company.
Currently in Spokane
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis set to expand law that critics call 'Don't Say Gay' through high school
- North Idaho man sets record-breaking catch on Hayden Lake
- 17 years after 'Heartbreak City', Gonzaga Bulldogs cement their revenge against UCLA
- Stevens County murder victim identified, suspect in custody
- Spokane police searching for missing 14-year-old girl
- 1 found dead in house fire near Deer Park
- Custer County inmate loose, could be travelling to eastern Washington
- Kootenai County inmate accidentally released, re-arrested in Montana
- Motorcyclist dead after crash near Hayden
- Airway Heights man convicted for sexually assaulting a child
From Our Sponsors
Here’s a list of vehicles that don’t forget about style and can protect you if you’re involved in an accident. Read moreSafety with Style: The Safest Vehicles for Washington Drivers
Filing a personal injury claim allows you to claim all damages, including your current and future medical expenses. But what happens to that settlement if you’re not alive to receive it? Read moreWhat If I Pass Away before I Collect My Accident Settlement?
Things happen quickly behind the wheel, and the consequences of a poor decision can be severe. Here are a few tips that could save your life if you’re in a dangerous situation behind the wheel. Read moreHow to Be the Ultimate Defensive Driver on Washington Roads
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
More Video From This Section
- 1 min to consume
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.