Artist Wiley Miller’s ‘Non Sequitur,’ has looked at the absurdities of life for 27 years. The Spokesman-Review’s Northwest Passages Book Club hosts Miller at The Bing on Monday, Aug. 5, 2019. Before that he sat with KHQ to talk about his 27-year-career.
Currently in Spokane
- Nearly 800 people in Washington now under supervision for coronavirus
- Coronavirus patients to be transferred to Providence Sacred Heart
- More than 700 people in Washington under public health supervision for coronavirus
- Teenager in bulletproof vest arrested after making "concerning comments" in CDA business
- Spokane Valley high school student robbed by peers in school bathroom; victim's parent demands "justice"
- Evidence in trash can links dead neighbor to missing SC girl
- SC authorities: Neighbor strangled missing girl, killed self
- Amazon has nearly two-dozen job postings for Spokane fulfillment center
- Kitty Cantina: Owners seeking April opening for North Spokane cat café
- Teen charged as adult in death of 12-year-old West Yellowstone boy
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
KHQ Breaking News Alerts
Receive breaking news emails from KHQ Local News
KHQ Daily Weather
Daily weather forecasts from the KHQ Weather Authority
KHQ Daily e-Newsletter
Get the latest news, weather, sports and information from the region's top local news source.