Lowes is hiring more than 1,000 new associates across Washington stores on National Hiring Day on May 4th.
964 people will be hired in the Seattle area and another 234 in Spokane. Open positions include cashiers, retail associates, stockers and receivers, merchandising service associates, drivers, supervisors and Pro sales roles.
Candidates 18 and older can apply in person at Lowe's from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on May 4th.
“National Hiring Day has been a simple and convenient way for any job seeker to apply for an open role, get to know us and begin a career with Lowe’s,” said Janice Dupré, Lowe’s executive vice president of human resources. “Our associates drive our success in making homes better for all, and we are committed to enabling everyone who touches our business to thrive and contribute to that success.”
In the spirit of building the best team, Lowe’s provides competitive pay and quarterly profit-sharing bonuses for hourly associates. The company also offers a wide variety of health, welfare and financial benefits to full-time and part-time associates, including health care and insurance benefits, retirement plans, an employee stock purchase plan, paid time off, leave programs and tuition assistance.
Lowe’s offers development and career advancement opportunities at all levels. In fact, nearly 200 current store managers kicked off their Lowe’s careers in seasonal roles. The company provides on-the-job learning with innovative tools, including an app that delivers customized product training in the aisles to ensure associates in all roles have the knowledge to confidently help customers.
As featured on
Currently in Spokane
- Inslee announces venues can increase capacity by adding "vaccinated only" sections
- Woman allegedly sets home on fire with person inside, watches it burn while sitting in lawn chair
- Family of murder victim Makayla Young asking for community support, impact statements ahead of sentencing
- 'History repeating itself:' Grandmother tips hat to faith after losing husband to COVID, fear of losing pregnant daughter
- Search for Idaho woman Deb Hendrichs ends after body is found
- Sheriff: Girl shoots 3 at Idaho school; teacher disarms her
- 2 students, 1 custodian shot at Idaho middle school, male student in custody
- Governor Inslee putting a two-week pause on reopening plan, all counties staying in current phases
- One downtown restaurant is dealing with more than pandemic problems
- UPDATE: Kennewick Police arrest suspects after 9 people shot with a BB gun, including a 5-year old girl
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.