GRINDTV.COM - After the massive alligator had been hooked, hunter Tom Grant said, "It was an hour and a half of pure tug-of-war and chaos before we finally had him restrained." That four-man effort, on Friday at a private hunting ranch in Mississippi, resulted in the capture of a gator weighing 697.5 pounds, the heaviest-ever in the state and among the heaviest ever harvested. click here to read more
Currently in Spokane
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
KHQ Breaking News Alerts
Receive breaking news emails from KHQ Local News
KHQ Daily Weather
Daily weather forecasts from the KHQ Weather Authority
KHQ Morning Briefing
Get the latest news, weather, sports and information from the region's top local news source.
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Spokane family pleads for contest votes to win bike for special needs son
- Fatal crash outside Post Falls kills one
- Idaho viewer stumbles upon rare "snow rollers" in Worley area
- Inflight Overdose: Twisp Police Chief saves man's life
- Payless is closing for good, sales start Sunday
- Soldier's surprise homecoming in Kansas hospital goes viral
- Spokane woman speaks out about how measles has affected her family
- Traffic on I-90 on Idaho side of Lookout pass at a standstill
- Man buried in I-90 avalanches says rescuers had to dig a quarter of a mile to get him out