"We learn more about who is living in homelessness in Spokane County; why they are homeless, what barriers they are facing, as well as key data points that can impact how new programs are designed."
Currently in Spokane
- Former Spokane surgeon sentenced to 8 years in federal prison, $125,000 in fees
- Scott Rolen, slick-fielding third baseman with eight Gold Gloves, gains election into baseball’s Hall of Fame
- Spokane man arrested in Post Falls with drugs and stolen weapons
- Identity released of WSU student found dead in dorm room
- Spokane Police Department Major Crimes Unit investigating possible murder-suicide
- Kootenai Health cardiac nurse diagnosed with Cardiac Sarcoidosis
- Washington State Patrol searching for witnesses to fatal motorcycle crash
- Figure Skater from Washington State in first place at 2023 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships
- Man dies in single-vehicle rollover on south Cheney Spokane Road
- Spokane police arrest two people, seize drugs, cash, vehicles and ammunition
From Our Sponsors
Here’s a list of vehicles that don’t forget about style and can protect you if you’re involved in an accident. Read moreSafety with Style: The Safest Vehicles for Washington Drivers
Filing a personal injury claim allows you to claim all damages, including your current and future medical expenses. But what happens to that settlement if you’re not alive to receive it? Read moreWhat If I Pass Away before I Collect My Accident Settlement?
Things happen quickly behind the wheel, and the consequences of a poor decision can be severe. Here are a few tips that could save your life if you’re in a dangerous situation behind the wheel. Read moreHow to Be the Ultimate Defensive Driver on Washington Roads
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.