Spokane Community Connect is a city-wide database that allows residents to enter information about their households for the Spokane Fire Department. SFD chief Brian Schaeffer said it is an exceptionally important tool to have during the pandemic.
As featured on
Currently in Spokane
- Court docs detail teenage runaway's alleged months-long abuse, victim's mother wants nothing to do with her
- Local law enforcement express concerns over new police reform laws
- UPDATE: Fire contained to garage at West Plains property
- Spokane County Commissioners unanimously back Spokane Sheriff's opposition to new policing bill
- Police searching for missing Spokane teen
- Red Flag Warning now includes northern Spokane, Stevens and Pend Oreille counties
- House fire in east Spokane displaces four, causes $500,000 in damages
- Sherwood Fire on Spokane Reservation burning 441 acres, 30% contained
- Spokane July 4th fireworks stabbing victim worries dropping charges sends wrong message
- Potential for extreme fire weather in coming week
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.