As featured on
SEATTLE, Nov. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Seeq Corporation, a leader in manufacturing and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) advanced analytics software, announced today that the company's board of directors has appointed former chief operating officer Dr. Lisa J. Graham, PE as chief executive officer, effective immediately. Former CEO and co-founder Steve Sliwa will remain at Seeq in an advisory role as vice chairman and co-founder. Seeq also appointed Ashley Kramer to the company's board of directors.
Currently in Spokane
- Drivers concerned about watered down gas at Spokane Valley gas station
- National Weather Service issues Tsunami Advisory for West Coast
- Biden acknowledges Americans' frustrations on COVID-19, economy, says he may need to settle on smaller spending agenda
- Spokane Goodwill evacuated and under investigation for suspicious item in donations box
- Sprague Avenue closed near Walmart
- Former NFL player Siavii found dead in Kansas federal prison
- Suspect to be seen in court after man shot in face on lower South Hill
- 'People need to be held accountable': Man wrongfully arrested for fatal bar fight files suit against Spokane County
- Man dies after crashing into moose on I-90 west of Spokane
- 40-year-old man suspected of driving impaired charged with vehicular homicide after hitting pedestrian in Spokane Valley
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.