SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Post Office will have the following customer service retail hours and last mail pick-up times at its locations today.
Liberty Park Station, 1602 E Sprague Ave, 8 a.m. to 5:30
Rosewood Branch, 6325 N Monroe Stm 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Manito Station, 3120 S Grand Blvd, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. *Last pick-up at 5:45 p.m.
LATE blue collection box sites
Riverside Station, 904 W Riverside, 5:00pm and 6:30pm
1617 NW Blvd, 6:00 p.m.
301 S Thor, 6:00 p.m.
150 E 2nd Ave, 7:00 p.m.
2928 S Spotted Rd, 12:00 midnight *no postage available at this site
Tax Mail tips:
- Apply proper postage and stamps, especially with extra forms/schedules. It costs 42 cents for the first ounce; 17 cents for each additional ounce. One ounce is about four pages.
- If you use a larger envelope, First Class postage is 83 cents for the first ounce, 17 cents for each additional ounce.
- If you are not sure about the postage, it is best to add additional stamps or to take your tax mail forms to the Post Office to ensure the correct postage is applied.
- If you use a non-IRS labeled envelope, make sure you print the proper IRS address.
- Print your return address in the upper-left-hand corner of your tax mail envelope.
- Customers who wish certification that their tax mail form is received by the IRS, should mail it using Certified Mail Service/Return Receipt - available at your local Post Office.
- While you are encouraged to mail your tax return before April 15, if you do wait to mail it late on tax day, be sure to drop off your tax return at a postal location that offers late tax mail pick-up.