As featured on
TODAY.COM - In 2005, as the first defense witness at Michael Jackson's trial, where the singer was accused of molesting a 13-year-old cancer survivor. At the time, Robson was unequivocal: He was not sexually abused by the man known as the King of Pop. But eight years later, he has changed his tune.
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 8 AM PDT WEDNESDAY... * WHAT...Sub-freezing temperatures as low as 26 expected. * WHERE...Chewelah, Cheney, Tyler, Chattaroy, Republic, Curlew, Colville, Ione, Metaline Falls, Usk, Diamond Lake, Newport, Priest River, Priest Lake, Plain, Winthrop, Twisp, Mazama, Deer Park, Clayton, and Loon Lake. * WHEN...From 1 AM to 8 AM PDT Wednesday. * IMPACTS...Frost and freeze conditions could damage or kill sensitive plants. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Take steps now to protect tender plants from the cold. &&
Currently in Spokane
- Grandmother, 72, loses custody of granddaughters after asking for help
- Q Check: Is a business asking for proof of COVID-19 vaccination a HIPAA violation?
- Man connected to $650 million unemployment fraud in Washington state arrested in New York
- Woman shot and killed in Spokane after road rage incident
- Alleged road rage shooter talks with KHQ, claims he acted in self defense
- Horse surgeon makes life-saving call minutes before Spokane horse is euthanized
- 'It could've been anybody's child': Coeur d'Alene family grieves following 15-year-old boy's suspected accidental overdose
- 'Being a landlord is not something I would advise anyone to do right now': Landlords fear eviction moratorium being abused
- Post Falls daycare center closing after parents allege child abuse, police investigating
- All lanes of SR 395 blocked due to head-on crash between motorcycle and vehicle
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.