SEATTLE (AP) — A King County Superior Court judge issued a ruling Thursday saying the car-tab tax cuts included in Initiative 976, with the exception of using Kelley Blue Book to calculate the taxes, should be allowed to take effect.
Currently in Spokane
45°F / 25°F
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
- 6.5 earthquake rocks southern Idaho, according to USGS
- How to make sure you get your stimulus check ASAP
- Third & fourth COVID-19 related deaths reported in Spokane County; 136 total cases confirmed
- Pullman Regional Hospital temporarily reducing employee pay to help rebound from COVID-19 related operational challenges
- HELP ME HAYLEY: Spokane Valley nurse battling HOA for approval to 'self-isolate' in trailer after shifts to keep family safe
- COVID-19 Custody: Spokane health care worker caught in coronavirus child custody battle
- April Fools' joke circulating claiming students will have to repeat this year's grade next year
- A Face Behind the Statistic: Spokane County nurse with coronavirus speaks to KHQ
- Spokane County health officials report 145 COVID-19 cases
- Trump extends virus guidelines, braces US for big death toll