*WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT*
MOSES LAKE, Wash - 'Modern Day Daredevil' Alex Harvill is in the hospital with serious injuries after crashing while attempting a world-record jump.
Harvill was attempting to jump 351 feet.
Before the jump Harvill rode around, spoke with the crowd and did a couple practice jumps.
Video of the jump appears to show Harvill landing short and was thrown from his bike.
Medics rushed to his side and took him to the hospital a short time later.
This is a breaking news story. Check back with KHQ Local news for updates.
Currently in Spokane
- 1 fatally shot near WSU campus, another with life-threatening injuries
- North Idaho College President fired during chaotic board of trustees meeting
- Montana Amtrak train derailment leaves 3 dead, several injured
- "It was disturbing” Central Valley high school parents disgusted over assignment asking students to plan the ‘perfect murder’
- Teacher shortage shuts down Idaho school district
- 21-year-old charged with vehicular homicide after fatal car crash in North Central Spokane
- FIRST ON KHQ: SPD charges four juveniles involved in beating of homeless woman outside abandoned Shopko
- Washington woman sought in Las Vegas found at casino mall
- Spokane police searching for dangerous man in possession of stolen vehicle
- Coeur d'Alene Public Schools building on lockdown after protesters attempt to barge inside
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.