The suspect charged in a deadly Spokane shooting is speaking exclusively to KHQ, after an hour-long manhunt Thursday.
KHQ's Peter Maxwell spoke to 25-year-old Ashley Horning, now in custody and accused of the deadly shooting on Spokane's Cataldo Ave. She allegedly shot an adult inside a residence before fleeing on foot.
Approximately two hours after the shooting, Horning was located by police in a parking lot on E. Mission Ave.
Horning has been booked into Spokane County Jail, and is expected to appear in court Friday.
During the jailhouse interview with KHQ, she claimed she did not remember a shooting or pulling any trigger. She says she only realized something was wrong when she saw her picture on social media.
As featured on
The suspect charged in a deadly Spokane shooting is speaking exclusively to KHQ, after an ho…
Currently in Spokane
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured in crash on I-90 Saturday
- Spokane Valley fire to pay $50-65,000 to accommodate unvaccinated
- Northern Lights to make another appearance in the Inland Northwest on Tuesday
- 'Regretful decisions': Mark Few won't be at Kraziness in the Kennel, first three games of season
- Spokane man sentenced to 15 years in prison for touching, kissing two 14-year-old girls
- Signing Off: Celebrating the career of Dan Kleckner as he prepares to sign off for the last time
- Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan won't make Princess Diana reception
- Detectives investigating fatal shooting in Spokane Valley
- COURT DOCS: Spokane Valley man arrested for shooting roommate's girlfriend during argument
- Northern lights spotted in parts of Eastern Washington
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.