The suspect charged in a deadly Spokane shooting is speaking exclusively to KHQ, after an hour-long manhunt Thursday.
KHQ's Peter Maxwell spoke to 25-year-old Ashley Horning, now in custody and accused of the deadly shooting on Spokane's Cataldo Ave. She allegedly shot an adult inside a residence before fleeing on foot.
Approximately two hours after the shooting, Horning was located by police in a parking lot on E. Mission Ave.
Horning has been booked into Spokane County Jail, and is expected to appear in court Friday.
During the jailhouse interview with KHQ, she claimed she did not remember a shooting or pulling any trigger. She says she only realized something was wrong when she saw her picture on social media.
As featured on
The suspect charged in a deadly Spokane shooting is speaking exclusively to KHQ, after an ho…
Currently in Spokane
- Plane carrying USC football team to Pullman tips onto back wheels on runway
- Spokane Valley shooting leaves one dead, suspect at large
- Spirit Lake police escort ambulance carrying infant to hospital
- Single-use plastic bags ban to go into effect in October
- TSA finds six-inch knife inside lining of carry-on bag at Spokane International Airport
- 5-year-old Audubon student left stranded after school bus mix-up
- Family fears accidental overdose after 12-year-old found dead in his Spokane Valley bedroom
- FBI says body found in Wyoming matches description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito, forensic analysis yet to confirm
- Police ask for help finding 20-year-old woman missing near Lewiston
- Local calls made in Eastern Washington to require 10-digit area code next month
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.