...HEAVY SNOW TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY... .THE NEXT STORM SYSTEM WILL MOVE INTO THE REGION TUESDAY EVENING AND LINGER THROUGH WEDNESDAY. HEAVY SNOW IS LIKELY ACROSS SOUTHEASTERN WASHINGTON AND THE CENTRAL IDAHO PANHANDLE. ...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM TUESDAY TO 4 AM PST WEDNESDAY... * WHAT...SNOW EXPECTED. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 2 TO 5 INCHES EXPECTED. HIGHEST AMOUNTS FROM I-90 SOUTHWARD AND NEAR THE IDAHO BORDER. * WHERE...RITZVILLE, GRAND COULEE, ODESSA, WILBUR, COULEE CITY, SPOKANE, CHENEY, DAVENPORT, AND ROCKFORD. * WHEN...FROM 1 PM TUESDAY TO 4 AM PST WEDNESDAY. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...PLAN ON SLIPPERY ROAD CONDITIONS. THE HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS COULD IMPACT THE EVENING COMMUTE. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. EXPECT SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES, AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS FOR THE STATE YOU ARE CALLING FROM CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1. &&
Currently in Spokane
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
KHQ Breaking News Alerts
Receive breaking news emails from KHQ Local News
KHQ Daily Weather
Daily weather forecasts from the KHQ Weather Authority
KHQ Morning Briefing
Get the latest news, weather, sports and information from the region's top local news source.
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Idaho viewer stumbles upon rare "snow rollers" in Worley area
- Spokane family pleads for contest votes to win bike for special needs son
- Fatal crash outside Post Falls kills one
- Avalanches close WB I-90 at St. Regis
- Payless is closing for good, sales start Sunday
- Spokane Public Schools: To delay school or not to delay school?
- Pullman's Cougar Country Drive In closed until further notice
- Soldier's surprise homecoming in Kansas hospital goes viral
- Five arrested for enticing children over the internet in north Idaho over weekend