Wear your wetsuit and life jacket before cruising the waves
Despite the unusually high temps this spring, the river and lake waters are still icy cold! Even the best swimmers can lose their lives to cold water shock—keep yourself and your loved ones safe by wearing a life jacket before heading onto the water. If possible, invest in a wet suit!
As featured on
As you prepare to head out on the water, be sure you're staying safe! Josh Flannagan with Wi…
Currently in Spokane
- Thunderstorms and cooler temperatures on the way!
- Judge halts South Carolina’s new law banning abortions around 6 weeks of pregnancy so state Supreme Court can review
- 5 car crash on I-90 shuts down traffic for hours, no deaths or injuries
- 3 recovering, 1 in critical condition after family struck by car in Spokane Valley
- 26-year-old woman missing in north Spokane has been found
- North Idaho College Attorney Art Macomber resigns following board vote to keep him
- Westbound I-90 reopens after major accident near Havana
- 11-year-old girl missing in Spokane found safely
- Attorney files tort claim notices on behalf of Goncalves, Mogen families in Idaho murders case
- 1 dead following head on crash near Fernan Gun Range
From Our Sponsors
It’s no secret that a paramount perk of a remote position is the ability to work from anywhere. For many, it’s an opportunity to daydream abou… Read moreCrescent Ridge is Raising the Bar for Remote Work
As the temperatures climb, visions of summer days begin to take over our daydreams. This reality awaits, especially in the new luxury home com… Read moreSun Seekers Will Soon Make Home at Crescent Ridge
Things are abuzz in Central Washington’s Crescent Bar. Centuries old basalt cliffs are reverberating with new energy. Young vineyards are grow… Read moreA Vibrant Modern Community Emerges Overlooking the Columbia River
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
More Video From This Section
- 1 min to consume
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.